Chapter Two - Questions and Pretty Lips

Big Bang Highschool

We stood in silence for a while. He watched me with wide eyes; but his grin was still in place. I look down at my hands and mess with my finger nails. 

"You have pretty lips." I felt my cheeks heat up and turn a rosy red. I didn't look up at all. But then I had the compelling urge to look up; so I do. He smiled at me as he let out a chuckle. Turning around and walking out of the room. I let out a breath of relief. I was thankful that he had left. I sat on my new bed and hung my head in my hands. 

"I'm so stupid." I mutter to myself and shake my head. I meet my new roomate and make a complete fool out of myself. Falling over my own shoe lace, how stupid is that?! I look up and see that he was now by the front door, opening it and four more boys entered the dorm. I got up as fast as I could and shut the bedroom door. Which in turn caused it to slam. 

Damn it...

I go bck to unpacking and putting my clothes into the cupboards that were at the end of the bed. Once that was done, I put my now empty suitcase under the bed; to keep it from getting it in the way of anyone or thing. I knew that I had to go out there sooner or later. As much I wanted to pick later, I had to go out there and go to the main building and ask for my uniform. I take yet another deep breath and open the door. The boys were all sat watching TV; until they all looked at me. I kept my head down and headed out the door. 

***

I had collected my uniform with consisted on black trousers, a black jacket type thing and they told me to wear what ever shoes were most comfortable for me. I was heading back to my dorm and wishing that they had all left. But, to my luck they hadn't. They were now all now standing up in the small kitchen area, surrounding Top. Looking as though they were asking him questions. He made eye contact with me and got the same grin on his face. He looked over at the bedroom door and then back at me. I took the hint and quickly made my way over to the bedroom and shut the door behind myself. 

I put my new uniform on my bed and rub my temple. Breathing normally again after making my way to the room. I decide it would be best for me to put on my uniform and then go to my classes. I had received an english timetable and I had math first. This may be a performing arts school but they still have the normal lessons such as maths and english. I guess they learn english here. I just hope that the teacher can speak some english for me. I don't want to fall behind on classes because I don't know what they are saying half the time. 

I finish buttoning up my jacket when I hear the door close behind me. Thank God I was fully clothed. I turn around and see Top stood there, admiring me in my uniform. 

"What lessons do you have?" He asks me as he walks over to me and helps me with my top button. I watch his fingers as they swiftly take the button and slides it into the hole. I come out of the small daze of watching him and think what he thinks me. 

"I've got maths." I reply and he frowns. 

"Hand me your timetable." He says and points to it on my bed. I turn around and pick it up and hand it to him. He looks over it and raises an eyebrow before chuckling. 

"You have all the same lessons as me. You can just follow me to that classrooms until you get the hand of it." He passes me my timetable back and I move to put it in my backpack; which was on my bed. I zip it up and follow Top out into the living space. The boys had all disappeared and Top led me out of the dorm. 

"I don't mean to sound rude, but who were those boys that were here earlier?" I ask him and he puts his bag over his shoulder.

"They are my best friends. Also, my music group." He replies as he begins walking down the corridor. I follow him and walk beside him. He walked with a straight back, making him seem much taller than he already was. 

"Music group?" I know that my questions were going to get on his nerves. But until then, I'm going to keep asking him questions. 

"We are a boy band. Once we have graduated we are going to be signed with a company call YG Entertainment. Then, we will start making music and live out our dreams." He smiles as he looks down at me. We had at least a foot height difference between us. I am small, but oh well. 

"Wow, that's actually amazing. What do you do? Sing? Rap?" I was getting really curious about how all this worked. If we wanted to be pop stars in England, you would have to work up into your twenties to get to it. 

"I mainly rap, but I can sing." He shrugs his shoulders. 

"Rap something then." I say and he looks at me with a surprised look on his face, 

"Now?" He asks. In response I nod my head. 

"Botongnamjawa dalla neomu himdeuldago. Neon ajikdo sonyeogachi neomu yeoryeo maeilgachi useojuneun ne gyeoten naega neomu eoryeo. Bappeudaneun pinggyero yaksogeul mirwobeoryeo mianhan na soksanghan maeume gogaereul dollyeobeoryeo. Nae kkumsogui sinbu ije geunyang chingu heeojimi aswiun urideurui chimmuk." He earned stares from girls and boys that we past in the corridors as he rapped in Korean. They all seemed pretty impressed; as was I. 

"Wow, you're really good." I praise him and clap my hands slightly. 

"Thank you."