Chapter Eight - Like No Ones Watching

Big Bang Highschool

We were in our first lesson; english. It was the basic lesson of nouns and such of the English language. It helped refresh my mind on it a lot, so I wasn't just there bored most of the lesson. I wasn't sat next to Top or any of the others. I was sat alone in the front row. The teacher put me there so that I could help others with their English. Which I did as I didn't want to seem like a bit of a . Finally there was a lesson where I understood what I needed to do. 

I was quick at teaching everyone, so eventually all the students came over to me and started to ask me for some help. Then Top came over to me next and pulled up a chair. 

"Sorry miss, but I really need help on my English." He smiles and I raise an eyebrow at him. I look at his worksheet but it was already completed. I look up at him and he puts a finger over his lips and then I get the hint. He just came over to talk. 

"If we get busted, I'm going to make you do push ups with me on your back." I tell him and he shrugs his shoulders. 

"I can handle you on my back." He says with his cocky little grin. I push him by his arm and we both laugh. 

The rest of the lesson was spent with us talking and then all the other students coming over to me to ask for more help. I enjoyed the lesson because I didn't feel left out, like I would at home. I'm just glad everyone was smiling with me at the end. I finally made friends who were girls as well! Meaning I can get off the boy's backs every day. Now it was music for two hours. I've never really had a music lesson, as I've never taken the subject before. So, it would be interesting to say the least. 

"Stay by my side when we walk in, okay? The class you've been put into is made up of all boys. So, whatever happens, do not leave my side." Top warns me as we walk down the corridors. I nod my head and keep all questions until after I see what he means by his warning. Everyone was already in the classroom and I didn't see a single girl in the room; he wasn't joking. Each boy had then looked up at me and Top stood in the doorway. 

There was smiles on all their faces. I thought that they were just friendly ones, that was until they suddenly got up and  were holding out their hands and shouting in Korean. I felt someone's hand in my own and thought that I was going to be pulled into the crowd of boys. Instead it was Top's voice that over threw the rest. I look down at my hand and see that it was Top's hand that was also holding my own. 

He pulls me along with him into one of the small studios; where the rest of the boys were. I smiled at them all as they greeted us with gasps and whoas. 

"I knew it!" G Dragon yelled and this caused both me and Top to look down at our hands. We both jump away from each other as we release each other's hands and look around awkwardly. 

"Jeez, you've had one peck on the cheek and you've jumped the poor girl." TaeYang laughs and earns a growl from Top. I shake my head and they look at me. 

"He only held my hand so the boys in the classroom wouldn't drag me away." I tell them and they all understand and drop the subject of the hand holding. 

I sat and watched for a while as they all began to sing. I watched it all amazed by their voices. They were brilliant! I couldn't believe that they had voices like this and didn't have more girls after them. 

"You seem amazed, Kaia." Seungie says as they had finished another song. 

"I'm just shocked at how you haven't used that to capture the hearts of the girls." I say and run my hand through my hair. The boys all start talking quietly then and huddle around in a circle amongst themselves. I look over them and wait for what they were going to do next. 

Daesang hit a button on the computer and song began to play. I looked at Top and he was staring back at me already. Then they all began to sing. I will say that it was a very catchy beat and I just wanted to get up and start dancing with them. I took a guess and guessed that the song was called 'lalala'. 

One moment I was sat down and then the next I was pulled up by Top as he began to rap. I smiled nervously before I shook off the nerves and began dancing with the boys. Once Top had finished his rap he came up behind me and lifted me up and span me around at Daesang's part. He put me back down and we both danced togetherr and I couldn't help but notice him when he lifted his shirt and shook his hips. 

The song ended and we all cheered and laughed. 

"Is this all you guys do in this lesson?" I ask when we take our seats again. 

"No. We try our best to create more music. We don't get set much work because of the company we are going to be signed with." TaeYang says with a shrug before turning around to face the mac computer that was on the desk. 

***

The two hours were spent with the boys all making music and I was given tasks to do by the teacher and I would listen to the boys if they asked me to. But, now we had lunch and I walked to the hall alone as the others wanted to quickly finish something off. I got myself an apple and a bottle of water again. I didn't want to eat too much; so an apple is all I needed. I sat down at the table that I had done yesterday. I watched the hall began to fill with more and more students. But, I never saw the boys come in. 

I sat alone for another ten minutes and there was still no sight of the boys. The rest of lunch went by and I was alone for the rest of it. I had two hours to do whatever I wanted now, so I decided to go to the dance studio again. The teacher let me and said that I would be able to stay the entire two hours, if I wished to. I changed into just my sports bra, my quarter length bottom and my trainers, before hooking up my phone to the speakers. 

I just let my playlist play and dance along to all the songs that play. Eventually I'm dancing to the twenty-third song in the playlist and I'm really hot and sweaty. My hair was becoming a problem for me so I tied it up into what they call a 'man-bun' and continued to dance. As each song passed, I could feel my pent up emotions beginning to flow into my moments. Making me work harder and reach each move with all my energy. 

A song called 'Trap' by Henry came on and I put my all my effort into it as I remembered every single movement and felt everything build up within me. I knew that was a dance already made for this, but I just wanted to get all of my energy out. I threw myself around almost as I kept dancing to the song. As the song note hit I crashed down onto my knees and my playlist stopped. I kept my head down as I caught my breath. I wiped away some of the sweat on my forehead and then looked up. 

I saw Top stood in the doorway of the studio and he was staring at me in amazement? Or, perhaps confusion. He was in a sleeveless, grey hoodie, matching grey bottoms and gray trainers. I stand up and walk over to my bag and take out the towel from it and begin to wipe my face and arms. 

"You are a great dancer." Top says and begins to walk over to me. I take a drink of my water and turn to look at him. 

"Thank you." I reply and then walk over to my phone. 

"Dance with me." I freeze at his words and stare down at my phone. I didn't want to turn around as I just knew that he was right behind me. 

"Why?" I ask and stil don't turn around to face him.