Chapter Fifteen - Is This A Date?

Big Bang Highschool

We got to the city and they were trying to decide where to go. I just stood away from them a little and looked around me. This was where we had been last time, but they are saying there is more to the city than I've seen. So, I was just going to follow them today and see what they were talking about. 

"What about the arcade? We haven't been there in a while." GD suggests and they all agree. Top holds my hand again as we walk behind the boys; as they lead the way. 

"Did I mention that you look very beautiful?" Top asks me and I look up and feel my cheek flush red again. I shake my head and smile as I turn my head to watch where I was walking. 

"Well, you are extremely beautiful." He says as he runs his nose against my ear again. I giggle because of it and look up at him.

"Thank you... Oppa." I smile as I say the last word because he freezes and looks like he was about to have a fit of excitement. He throws his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his embrace. It was only quick as we had to keep walking. Once we had reached the arcade we all decided what we wanted to do and went to it. I wanted to do the dance machine, as I just find it fun. Seungri wanted to join me but was pulled along TaeYang and Daesang after Top signalled them to take him. GD just disappeared to the shooting games and was talking to the people over there. Top then joined me and payed for me; even though I told him I would pay for myself. 

"I hope you know I'm going to kick your at this." I warn him and he laughs before responding. 

"Yeah right. I'm going to wipe the floor with you." He says and then we begin. We both put the difficultly to hard and it wasn't that hard. Well, to begin with. In the middle of the song Top started to look like he was doing some kind of madman dance. I couldn't stop laughing at him, so I ended up stoppingand dying over the safety bar behind me. If it weren't for him dancing like that then I may have won.  

"Who's idea was it to put the difficultly so high?" He whines as he bends over to catch his breath. I point at him and he rolls his eyes. 

"I'd kick my own if I had the energy." He pants and stands up right. We go to the basketball hoops and I pay this time and the. We begin to play. But, Top begins cheating by taking all the balls. 

"Hey! Get your own balls!" I tell him and the balls back off him. I win the game just by seven points; but I still won. We walk around and see that there was a photo booth. I smile as I grab his hand and pull him into the photo booth with me. I put the money in the machine and select the type of photo I wanted. 

"Smile." I tell Top and we have a nice photo where we were both smiling. The next onto we put our hands in the air and yelled as the photo was taken. The next one was us looking at each other as Top my cheek again. For the next one I stayed as I was as Top turned back to the camera. Just before it took the photo I kissed his cheek again and I knew that he was smiling. For our last photo I looked at Top as he looked at me and not until the flash had came, had I realise that he had leant forward and pressed his lips to my own. His eyes were closed but mine were wide open. My lips moved with his on their own; I was just trying to wrap my head around what was happening. 

He moved away from me and looked at me with a sweet smile on his face. I was still shocked at what just happened, so I most likely looked like a fool. He just chuckled at me though. 

"Wow, I've stunned you into silence." He says and opens the curtain and helps me out of the photo booth. I shake off the surprise from his kiss and hold him back as he goes to pick up the photos. 

"Did you just kiss me?" I ask him and he raises an eyebrow at me. 

"Yes I did. It was something like this." Then he did it again! I push him off me and gasp at him. He just smiled at me and I wanted to hit him but something in me stopped me from doing so. He picks the photos up and we look at them. Had I actually closed my eyes when he kissed me? I didn't see my eyes open in the photo. Wait...

"Did you set this up to be a date?" I ask him and he claps as he laughs. 

"I said we were acting like a couple today. Now, can you figure out why I'm doing this?" He asks as he hands me the pictures and I knew why. But it couldn't happen and I knew it. I shake my head and keep my tears at bay, but why did I want to cry. I turn and begin to walk out of the arcade. I felt him grab my wrist to stop me. I pulled it away and turned back to him. 

"Why? You know that it couldn't happen! So why?!" I cry at him and he looks down and is doing the same as me and trying to keep his tears from escaping. 

"Because I love you!"