Chapter Thirteen - Sweet Dreams

Big Bang Highschool

I gasped for my breath after his request. He wanted me to stay in his bed with him, every night until I leave. What? 

"I know it seems like I'm asking a lot, but you don't understand. And I don't want you to just yet. When the time is right, I will answer every single one of your questions. But not right now. Right now I need your answer for my question. Will you do as I've said?" He takes my hand and my heart somehow speeds up. I thought about all the outcomes for my answer. Each didn't have a negative ending, unless my mind and emotions messed up everything again. So I knew my answer. 

"Yes." 

***

After the conversation we went to Daesang and TaeYang's dorm room for dinner. The two boys were cooking, while the rest of us sat in the living area. 

"So, you pair made up?" G Dragon asks as he smiles at us. Top had insisted that I sat next to him and I did as he asked, just to keep him happy. 

"Yes." I reply quickly and then that subject matter was dropped. Seungri moved from his seat and moved to sit by me. He was really jumpy and smiling. He was holding something behind his back and he sat so that he was facing me. 

"Hold out your hands, but close your eyes." He tells me and I laugh a little before doing as he said. I feel what was like a small box. I open my eyes and look down at the little box that he had given me. I look up at him before I open it. Inside was a charm necklace, with little silver music note chains hanging from it. 

"Do you like it? I wanted to get you a gift as a welcome but I couldn't get it on time." He smiles and looks down at his hands in his lap. I put the box down and hug him. I hear the other boys laugh at how red Seungri was going in the face as he returns my hug. I let him go and thank him for the gift and he helps me put it on. Then TaeYang and Daesang comes over to us and brings with them rice, noodles, pork and... Pig skin?! 

"Trust me, it's good try it." Top says as he holds a piece by using chop sticks in my face. I look at him and urges me to eat the pig skin. I begin chewing it and to be honest, it isn't that bad. I nod my head and he smiles at me. 

Once we had finished eating we began to drink warm green tea. It was really good. I think I'm going to like the food here. I was sat on the floor and I keep glancing out the corner of my eye as Top kept getting closer to me. Until the point where he was now resting his right arm behind my back. 

"I think we should head to our beds. I'm tired." Daesang yawned as he stood up. We all agreed and headed back to our dorms. Once Top and I had returned to our dorm, I was lifted into the air and realised that Top was now carrying me. I hit him gently and hide my blushing face into his chest. He put me down on my bed before going his own and pulling back the covers. He turns to me and holds his hand with a sweet smile on his face. I take his hand and he helps me get into his bed and get comfortable with him. I have to admit that it felt nice to be able to lay here with him. To have his arm under my neck as a pillow and for his fingers to be interlocked with my own. I really did enjoy it. 

So falling asleep was no issue in his arms. 

*** (P.O.V change to Top.) ***

I smiled as I watched her sleep in my arms. I couldn't believe that she had agreed to do this. But, I was so happy when she said yes. Now I had the girl of my dreams in my arms, in my bed and sleeping peacefully. I leaned down a little and pressed my lips against her forehead. Closing my eyes and wishing that soon that she will want to return my kiss and let me take her innocent lips. 

But for now I'm happy with this. With the moment we have together now. I close my eyes and begin my sweet dreams of Kaia and I.