Chapter Seventeen - Here I Am

Big Bang Highschool

Today we had decided to have a do over first date. Now that we had officially began our relationship. But, it was colder today so we didn't know where to go. I suggested a walk in the city park and Top agreed. So I changed into a my blue jumper, grey jeans, matching trainers and then put my black coat on with my gloves as well. Top was wearing his blue jeans, matching trainers and gloves; while carrying a back pack on his back. 

"You ready for our do over date?" He asks as we walk out of the dorm. I nod my head and smile at him; as he leans down and kisses me. I was thankful that we could be like this now. We headed to the bus stop and got on the bus when it came. We sat in the middle of bus and he put his bag in the over head racks. 

"Kaia, when is your birthday?" Top asks me as he holds my hand and looks down at me. 

"June 26th, why?" I respond and he smiles at me. 

"Because I get to be with you on your birthday. I swear to make it your best birthday ever." He promises and holds out his little finger and I interlock it with my own. We laugh a little at our childish behaviour; but it was good that we could be like this with one another. We could just be ourselves around each other. I was happy around him. 

***

Once we made it to the city, Top led me to the city park and it was beautiful. We were definitely going to have a great do over first date. We began walking and I would point to different sights around us that look outstanding to the others and he would just listen to me. I felt as though I had made the right choice to be with him now. I felt like everything was fitting into place with him here; with me. 

"I have a gift for you. Close your eyes." Top says as he stops me in front of a stream. I huff at him and then do as he says. Closing my eyes, he takes my right hand and slides a piece of cold metal onto my finger. I look down at it and see a ring. I look up at him with a smile and he returns the smile. 

"Don't worry, I have one as well." He says as he stands behind me and puts his hand out with mine. I look at my ring and it had Korean cut into it. 'I love Choi Seung Hyun.' That was really sweet of him to get that on my ring. I look at his one and it was the same. 'I love Kaia.' I forgot that he didn't know my last name. I should probably have told him before he went and got these done for us. It was still swee that he had done this for us. I turn and press my lips to his for only a brief moment before moving away from him. I saw that there was rocks that people were walking across in the stream to get to the other side; so I thought me and Top could do the same. 

I take his hand into my own and led him down to the rocks and we began to walk across them while holding hands still. 

"Please do tell, why are we doing this, Kaia?" Top asks and laughs as have to stood on the same rock together. Meaning we had to be really close and he took this as an opportunity to pull me into a hug. I returned the hug as much as he did. 

"Because I thought it would be fun." I reply and shrug my shoulders as I lean back and look up at him. He smiles at me before taking my lips with his own again. I don't think he would ever get tired of this. I hoped that he wouldn't either. He moves back and begins to lead the way across the rocks. 

We made it to a point where we sat on the blanket that Top had put in his bag and set it down on the grass. We cuddled up together as we looked up at the clouds. We began to guess what they looked like to us. 

"That one looks like a rabbit." I say as I point to the cloud that is directly above us. Top shakes his head and turns to look at me; as I do the same. He my cheek with his thumb again and I close my eyes and smiles at the gesture. 

"Your face is very cold, Kaia. Maybe I kiss it over and over again to warm it up." He says and then begins to repeatedly kiss my cheek. I giggle at him and then push him off me gently. 

"Or we could go to a place for food." I suggest and he nods his head. 

***

Because of how early in the day it was,we decided on going to a cafe instead. Top ordered us both warm green tea. I had tried it before and it was delicious, so I didn't mind having it now. I took my coat of and put it on the back of my chair and put my gloves on the table. As did Top.