Chapter Six - Top View

Big Bang Highschool

Kaia rolled over and I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her. There was something about her that just made me become protective of her. I didn't want to snap at her today. I never meant it. Something inside me just felt betrayed when she told them about the girl giving me the letter. I've never been interested in dating anytime soon, I just wanted to focus on everything else first. Then once I had my mind set, I would put my attention onto any girl I wanted. 

 

 

For this moment in time, I wanted that girl to be Kaia...

The boys were right. As much as I wanted to deny it all. I did like her. She isn't like all the other girls. She speaks her mind and enjoys others company. I knew that when I had upset her that she was hurt more than she let on to be. I was angry with myself and I couldn't bring myself to speak to her throughout the rest of the day because I knew she wouldn't want to. 

I turned to lay on my back and I stared up at the ceiling. As much as I wanted sleep, I knew I wouldn't get any. I rub my temple and then sit up. I look over at Kaia again and I knew by her very soft snores she was asleep. I get out of bed and walk out of the bedroom. I need to do something to keep my mind off of her and get my mind set on my original goals. 

I grabbed a pen and some paper and wrote lyrics down, as I paced the living space. 

***

I woke up to the sound of pans being hit and singing. I opened one eye to see that it was all the boys and Kaia. How did I get back to bed? I threw my pillow at Seungie as I noticed he was getting close to Kaia again. The boy can irritate me sometimes. 

"Kaia, I think you have to jump on him." I hear Daesang say and I smiled at the thought. 

"Why can't one of you do it?" I hear Kaia gasp and then laugh as the boys pick her up. They all count to three in Korean and then I feel her come crashing down on me. 

"Now wake him up!" TaeYang tells her and I get a sudden idea as to what I can do to make them go away. I wait for a moment before continuing with my plan. I roll us over and pin her beneath me; I was thankful that my robe hood was up. I cover with my hand to keep her from making any noise and tilt my head as I put us face to face. To make the others believe that I was kissing her. 

"Don't worry." I whisper so that she would hear it. The boys were all in stunned silence as they most likely didn't know what to do. But then they all start doing stupid girl noises. 

"Oooo! They are making out!" GD squealed and then the boys all left the room. I took this opportunity to get off of Kaia. She still had the stunned look on her face, as she did as when I pull her over. 

"Sorry, I had no other way that make them leave." I tell her and she sits up. I watch as she gulps and runs her hand through her messy hair. 

"Next time can you warn me if your going to pull something like that?" She asks and I raise my eyebrow at her and smile. 

"There's going to be a next time? I can deal with that." I chuckle and she hits me in my arm and I just pin her on the bed again. She looks up at me with wide eyes and I smirk at her. I lean down and make sure that our faces were only millimetres away. I felt her shaky breath against my lips; but I refused to get any closer. 

"This is the last time you listen to them and try to wake me up. Or I will remove this little space between us." I then get up off of her and my bed.