Chapter Eighteen - Together

Big Bang Highschool

We headed back to school after eating at the cafe; as we wanted to get our dance completed ready for the showcase this week. But Top wanted to change the school, so we were going to be working hard to get a new routine. Once we were back at our dorm, I grabbed my dance kit and put it on, just without the tank top. Which left me in my quarter length bottoms, sports bra and white trainers. Top put on his black tank top, matching bottoms and matching trainers. We made our way to the dance studio; holding hands of course. 

He plugged his phone into the speakers and he played a song by Jason Walker called 'Down'. We started talking about our routine and if we could still use some of the movements from our previous one. I started on the floor and Top was off on the side lines. On the first few piano keys at the beginning of the music, Top walked into view on the timing of the keys. As the next set of keys were played, he sat next to me and we mirrored each other's actions. 

I don't know where I'm at.

When those words were sang, I go to my right to get up but Top pulls me back and into him. 

I'm standing at the back. 

I move so that my back was against his, I turned my head to the left as he turned his the right. We both put our hand over our chests as well. 

And I'm tired of waiting. 

We use each other as support as we stand up, still back to back. 

Waiting here in line, hoping that I'll find what I've been chasing. 

He walks around me and holds my left hand wit his right. I lean back to my right and then duck under his arm as I move over to my left and then push his head away. 

I shot for the sky. 

I run two steps before Top lifts me by hugging my waist and I kick my legs out. 

I'm stuck on the ground. 

We both fall to the floor and lay next to one another. Top rolls up into a push up position above me. 

So, why do I try. I know I'm gonna fall down.

I turn onto my side and curl up into a ball as I roll out from beneath him, then he follows and wraps an arm around me as I sit up. He then pulls me back down to him. 

I thought I could fly, so why did I drown? 

I push him off me and get up successfully this time. But, he soon gets up after me and holds me again. 

Never know why it's coming down, down, down. 

I reach up to both of his hands and he spins me out of his embrace and I kick my leg out and around. Then lean back to my right before coming face to face with Top. 

***

We worked on the dance until nine at night and we were both starving. So we headed back to the dorm and began to cook ourselves a late dinner. 

"You really do know how to make me work, Kaia." Top says as he was cooking the rice and I was cooking some chicken. 

"No problem, Oppa." I smirk at him as I speak and he glares me before lifting me into the air and spins. I giggle and he laughs as he puts me down. We both lean towards the other to press our lips together. I felt his hands on my bare sides and my heart rate sped up because of it. But, it felt like we were in a world of our own as we deepened the kiss. Allowing each other to explore the other's mouth. We would've continued if it weren't the smel of smoke coming from the chicken. 

"No! You burnt the chicken!" I accussed Top and pointed my finger at him. He holds up his hands as a way of surrender.

"How is it my fault? You were the one cooking it!" He points back at me and push his finger away playfully.

"Because if you weren't distracting me with your lips then it wouldn't have gotten burnt." I say and he opens his mouth to say something but soon closes it. He goes to the cooker and turns all the hubs off and then turns back to me. 

"Fine we won't eat. Let's go to bed." He says before putting over his shoulder and carries me to our bedroom.  He puts me down on his bed and lays with me. Wrapping his arms around so that I couldn't move, I gave up trying to fight him. He looks down at me as o look up at him. Our eyes meet again and he leans down until our lips connect. It began like it had in the kitchen area. But, we soon deepened the kiss and we were now off again. With nothing to stop us this time. He released me and got back into a push up position above me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him back down to kiss me again, which he did without thought. We're we really going to go any further with this? I felt his hand trail down my side and grab onto my hip, as he removes his lips from and grunts.

"We should stop." He pants and I lookup at him as I nod my head. He collapses next to me again. I curl up against him as he wraps his arms around me. Neither of us moves to change in our pjs,we just stayed as we were and slowly drifted to sleep.