Chapter Sixteen - Why?

Big Bang Highschool

"Because I love you!" He shouts and I watch as tears leave his eyes. Seeing him like this upset me but also scared me. Because he wasn't just upset, but he was angry. 

"I don't know what it is about you but you drive me crazy! Everything you do makes me want to be around you more. Each time a boy looks at you I feel a part of me want to hurt them for looking my queen. When Seungri gave you this necklace... I wanted to rip it from your neck and throw it as far away as possible. Because when you came here, you changed me. You made me fall in love with you." He snaps at me and tears began to roll down my face as well. Passers by would look at us as they past us. We were causing a scene and I didn't want to argue on the streets. He saw everyone around and pulled me by my wrist to the bus stop and we were on our way back to school. 

***

As soon as we were back, he took me up to the music classrooms and into the small studio we were in at our music lessons. He makes me sit down and then goes over to one of the macs and logs in. 

"I didn't want to show you this yet. I wanted you to hear when we would release it but I think you need to hear it now. You need to know what you do to me." He says and then a song begins to play. I listen to the lyrics and look down at my hands as my tears just overwhelm me. The song was called 'Tell Me Goodbye'. I knew why he wanted to let me listen to it later on, because right now it made it seem as though I was leaving too soon. But that's the only issue with us. Our love will never be able to survive because of the distance and the pain that it will bring to both of us. 

That's why I didn't want to fall in love with him. Because I didn't want to hurt him than he already is. 

"Say something. Please." He begs me as he leans against the desk in front of me. I look up at him and see that he was still having tears roll down his face. 

"I know how you feel. And I know I feel. But, we can't feel that way. What are we going to do when I have to go home? We won't be able to see each other. We won't be able to talk face to face and we won't be able to hold each other. What kind of a relationship would that be?" I ask him as I stand up and face him. 

"I wouldn't care as long as you knew that I belonged to you and you belonged to me." He says and holds my face as he wipes away the tears on my face. I forced myself to hold back the rest as I spoke. 

"If I say I love you, all that will happen is you being taken away from me." I tell him and he pulls me into his embrace. 

"That would never happen to us. I promise." He says and holds me tight as I hold him as well. We stood there like that for a while. Neither of us wanting to let the other go. Because we both knew that we wouldn't be able to do this for much longer. We had realised that we don't live in a drama and that we would eventually lose one another. All because I would be going back to England.

But, if this what we could have. Only for this moment, then we would treasure it like nothing else. 

"Saranghae." He says and I knew that it meant 'I love you'. If he could say it, then could I. 

"Saranghaeyo." I reply and hold him closer to me; if that even possible. Our time together is now the most precious thing to me to ever come into my life. 

***(Change of P.O.V to Top.)***

She was right. We wouldn't be able to have a relationship when she goes home. But, if the time I have with her now is all I have then I will spend it to its fullest with her. She is now the most precious person to me in my life. I'm just thankful that she feels the same way about me as I feel about her. Which will make letting her go so much more harder. But, for her...

I will smile, tell her how much I love her everyday and never let her be upset ever again. 

If this is all we could have. Only for this moment, then we would treasure it like nothing else. 

***

I had explained to the others why we had left and they understood. So now, I was lay with Kaia in my arms as she slept. I just watched her and saw how much of a queen is to me. She is the one who has changed me. Because of her I will stay this way for the rest of my life. Just for her to be happy. I her cheek as he shifts a little in her sleep. She is so peaceful in her dreams. Meaning that I wasn't there to upset her. Because I knew that seeing me is causing her pain on knowing that I won't be with her forever. But as I've promised myself before, I will make her the happiest girl in the world while she is still in my arms. 

I didn't care much for the kiss rolling down my face. They were all out of my love for Kaia.