Chapter Three - First Try

Big Bang Highschool

We continued walking to the maths classroom. Top would point out somethings about the school and I would look at them. Most of them was just telling who to avoid if I didn't want to start any unnecessary trouble. I took his advice because I was only going to be here for the end of the school year. Which was in five months.

"Do you have a phone?" Top asks me as he stops in the corridor.

"Yes, why?" I pull my phone out of my pocket and he takes it off me. He messes with it for a few moments and then hands it back to me. I try to turn it on to see what he had done but he had turned it off. I look up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"The teacher asks for all phones to put in a box at the front. But, if you hide it and turn it off then they won't know you have a phone." He tells me and then walks into the classroom that was just behind me. I shake my head and put my phone in the pocket of my backpack and follow him into the classroom. Top was talking to the teacher and I couldn't understand him until he said my name. He was most likely saving me the trouble of having to explain who I was. He moves away and goes to his seat at the back. The teacher then comes up to me and smiles.

"You must be the new exchange student, yes?" He asks and I nod my head in response.

"Okay, well you can take the empty seat next to Choi Seung Hyun. Just work with him and he will explain everything to you." He gestures for me to go and sit down. Which I do. Getting stares from the other students in the class. I didn't really like being the centre of attention and this wasn't helping me at all.

I took me seat next to Top and put my bag by the side of my chair. I pull out my pen, pencil and notebook. My notebook was covered in doodles that I did when I would get bored in lessons or when I had finished the work set. I open it to a new page and write the date at the top right corner. I look up and see that the lesson had already started. I bite my lip as I try to look over at Top and see if he was taking notes; which he was but they were all in Korean.

I waited for ten minutes before the teacher handed out worksheets and everyone began talking and writing I turned to Top and he was out of his seat and knelt on the floor, with his arms resting on my desk and his head resting on his arms. He was smiling at me and I returned his smile with a nervous one.

"You look really pretty from this angle." I blush from his words and tap him lightly on his arm. He laughs and shakes his head before returning his gaze on me. 

"Can you help me? You know, without the little comments." I smile at him and he nods his head. He picks up my worksheet and beginning writing everything in english for me. 

"Okay, you can do equations, right?" He asks with a raised eyebrow. I nod my head and begin working through the worksheet. Top returns to his seat and completes the worksheet himself and I would glance over at him every now and again. I will admit, he looked cute when he concentrating. His bottom lip would push out a little more and his eyes would never leave the sheet in front of him. 

I completed the sheet and waited for a while. So, I decided to draw on my notebook. I began to draw an eye and then it led to me drawing a face. It was only a quick drawing so it wasn't amazing. But, as I started to give it some shading and more detail, it began to look much better. 

"Why are you drawing me?"