Chapter Eleven - Bonding

Big Bang Highschool

Today was apparently a school trip. Well, it wasn't much of a trip. The teachers were just taking us into the city and letting us loose for a few hours. We had to get into groups of at least six or seven. The boys near enough ripped my arm off when we were getting into groups. I didn't complain though. At least I was with people that I knew. 

We got onto the coach and the boys ran for the back seats. Daesang and TaeYang sat together, Seungri and Top sat together; meaning I would be sitting next to GD. Good, it's about time I got to know him; as I did need to do with the rest of them. I sat next to him and put my bag by my feet as I got my textbook out. I was going just going to doodle and stuff if he didn't want to talk to me. 

"Hey Kaia!" Seungri says as he turns in his chair, so that he was leant against the back of it. 

"Hi Seungri." I smile at him and he returns my smile. 

"Do you want me to show you around the city?" He offers and I nod my head in return. Some how his smile gets bigger before he turns back in his seat. 

"We are all betting that he likes you. But, shh! Don't tell him!" GD whispers into my ear and we both laugh. 

"I'll make sure not to spoil it for you all." I assure him and I hold out my right pinkie finger. He locks his own with mine and we smile at each other. 

"I was just curious if you knew about who those boys were yesterday? You know, that started the fight with TaeYang." I ask him and he looks away for a moment. 

"They are just the rich kids, they think they can get away with anything. So, they will pick on anyone. TaeYang saw them picking on the minors and stopped them. That's when they threw the first punch." GD explains the situation to me. I nod my head in understanding and drop the topic very quick. 

***

We were on the coach for another three hours and the boys always had me smiling. At one point Seungri and Top were play fighting because Seungri insulted Top. It was fun to watch the pair play fight, but Daesang told them to stop before they got into trouble. Then they all started singing and that got the whole coach singing as well. I didn't sing because... well I at singing. 

Now I was being pulled along by Seungri to different places in a mall that he had dragged us all in. I didn't mind though because he was showing me where the best places were to shop; for when we get time off during the weekends. 

"Seungri, let her go. Aish, you're going to pull her hand off." Daesang tells him and wraps his arm around his shoulders. Pulling him away from me and making him release my hand. Then TaeYang and G Dragon pass me to join the boys in the front. As, Top just walk to join me by my side and we watch the boys as they all begin to mess around. 

"I seriously love these guys. They always manage to put a smile on my face." I say as I look up at Top. He looks down at me and puts a hand on his chest; trying to look offended. 

"Oh! So, you don't love me either?!" He gasps and causes for us both to begin laughing; but I laughed before he did. 

"Of course I do. You're my best friend." I tell him. For a moment I feel as though I see something inside his eyes as I say what I did. As though something inside him broke and he chuckled it off. But, I could tell that he was upset about it. We continued to follow the others, before they went into a store and we all began to look around. I was smart enough to exchange my money for South Korean Won before I came and I had some in my pocket. So, if I saw something that I wanted or if the boys were short on their money, I would happily use it. 

"Kaia, I need you to answer a question of mine. But, be honest. Okay?" Top asks me and I nod my head as we stop walking to let the others get out of hearing range. 

"Do you like me?" He asks and then gulps. I was at a loss for words from his question. I didn't know my feelings for him. I thought that I didn't like him in that kind of way; but at some moments I feel as though I do. But, I think the most that I could say is that he is my best friend. Sure, he didn't know much about me and I didn't know much about him. I just couldn't bring myself to class him as anything else. 

"As a friend, yes." I reply and I see the look he had in his eyes earlier. Did he like? After meeting me for two days? Was it even possible for him to? He steps back from me and he turns his head away from me before walking out of the shop.