Chapter Twenty Two - Close Calls

Big Bang Highschool

Due to some of you wanting for the idea of Kaia to stay in Korea, this will be the last chapter of Big Bang High School. But do not worry! I've already started writing for the sequel and I'm sure you will love it! So, for now just enjoy this final chapter to Big Bang High School. Also, would anyone be interested in creating a cover for this story and the sequel? If so, leave a comment and I will give you my email to begin discussing the details. First comment will be the creator on this story and the second will create the sequel's cover. 

***

It's over, I thought to myself as I walked out of the exam hall. I had finished my time here at this school. I was free now to go back to England. Yet I didn't feel right to be leaving so soon. I had made myself a life here. I had friends, I had people who actually cared for me and I had Choi Seung Hyun. The boy that stole my heart and I would happily let him keep it forever. I didn't plan on getting into a relationship like I have with him. But, it had happened and I couldn't be happier with how we were. 

"Yea! Party in our dorm building tonight!" GD yells out as we all walk around. Other students around us all yell and cheer. I walk slowly with Top, hand in hand. I wanted to make every last moment with him last as long as I could make it. I never wanted to let go; but I knew that I would have to soon. 

"Can you believe it's all over now? Our last ever exam is over, now you can join YG entertainment and make it huge in the music industry." I ask him and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow and a smile on his lips. 

"I can't believe it. But, I'm excited for the future of music ahead of me." He says his words slowly and I knew from that he was thinking about what words he was using. I knew he didn't like the thought of me not being there for him. As much as I wish I could, I knew I couldn't. 

"Are Seungri and GD really serious about this party tonight?" I ask him and he laughs and shrugs his shoulders. 

"Yes they are. I don't blame them. We've all worked hard for these exams and now it's all over and we can finally let go. Before we are all threw into a new world that we don't understand." He replies and I feel my mouth hang open and my eyes widen. Wow, he was right. We would be entering a new world that we didn't understand; meaning college, work, families, etc. It was scary to realise all of this in just a moment I thought it had all ended. 

"Wow, that was deep. You've got me thinking about everything to do with the rest of my life already." I tell him and he laughs before putting his arm around me. He presses his lips to my cheek and I smile at the sweetness from it. I loved these little things he would do. Whenever he could he would take the chance to do anything and it still makes my heart flutter and my stomach to fill with butterflies. 

I'm in love Choi Seung Hyun. 

***

We had just headed down to Seungri and GD's dorm room, because that was where the centre of the party was at and we wanted to find everyone. This would be my final night to see everyone and have a great last night with them. We found them all and then we all got a drink each and Daesang thought it would be a good idea to do a toast. 

"To Kaia. Thank for coming into our lives and swiping us all off of our feet and showing us all a great time. We all wish you could stay and join us in the future. But for now, this is all we could ever ask for. Cheers!" He yells the last part, as does everyone else. I laughed as we all tap our glasses together and then take a drink from them. 

***

I was laughing with everyone as we were all dancing and having the time of our lives. I looked around me and saw all their faces and realised how deeply I didn't want to go. I never wanted to leave anyone here. When I had the chance, I slipped away from the party and headed back to my dorm room. We had made this room off limits; on Top's demand. I got my laptop and begin to look through prices of housing here in Korea and realised that if I was to get a job back home, I could get one here in a few years. Gives me time to prepare, have money for living here and to make sure I knew where I would be able to see all the boys again. 

As soon as I heard the dorm room door open, I shut my laptop and hid it back under my bed. I got up and walked out into the living space to find Top with puffy eyes and his head hanging. I instantly rushed over to him and took his face into my hands. 

"What's wrong? Choi Seung Hyun, what is wrong?" I ask him and he looks at me and shakes his head and takes my hands and puts them back by my side. 

"You are my beautiful girl. I want you to have this." He replies, his voice kind of hoarse from crying. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small object in his hand. He lifted it up into the light and I saw that it was a necklace. 

"It's a reminder of me for when you leave. Which is why I have to let you go." He almost chokes on his own words. But, they stabbed me right in the centre of my chest. I couldn't stand the thought of losing him now; not after what I had just found out. He hands me the necklace and begins to walk to the bedroom.

"No." I say and turn around. I could feel the tears burning behind my eyes and pushing forward to fall down my face. 

"I'm not sorry that I met you. I'm not sorry that for knowing you, has made me question everything. You are the one to make me feel most alive." I tell him and he slowly turns back around to face me. I shake my head and smile at him as tears run down my face. 

"I'm in love with you! I love you Choi Seung Hyun!" I exclaim and he looks away for a moment, closing his eyes. He takes a deep breath and then he made his way over to me and grabbed my face. Pulling me close to him as our lips connected and I reached up to put my hands on the back of his head. 

***

I awoke the next morning at five thirty in the morning. I open my eyes slowly and look up at Seung Hyun and see him still peacefully sleeping. I was wrapped up in his arms, remembering every last detail of what we had done last night. I moved my fingers across my neck and felt my necklace there. I would never take this off or lose it. It would be my reminder of him forever. Until we meet again. I run to him and let him lift me with open arms. That is the day that I will always long for. 

I manage to get out of bed without waking him. I knew if I did, saying goodbye would be much harder than what we both needed. I had everything ready, I just had one more thing to do. 

***(Change of P.O.V to Top.)***

I jumped up as soon as I felt the coolness next to me. Where was she?! I jumped out of bed and threw a pair of bottoms on before searching the entire dorm room. When I came up empty handed I knew the reasoning why.

She was already gone...

I walked back into the bedroom and noticed the piece of paper under my pillow. I picked it up and opened the enevelop and began to read the message written on it. 

Dear Choi Seung Hyun,

I know you have already searched for me and noticed that I'm gone. I didn't want to wake you because I knew the goodbye would harder for us both. I thought if I wrote this message instead, you would understand everything. I know we believe that we would never see each other face to face. But, I can promise you that if we just wait a few more years we will be able to see each other once more. Nothing will stop me from coming back to you. I won't give up on us Seung Hyun. I love you. I give you my heart and I will never let anyone take it away from you. That's why I will always be your biggest fan and an epic love. 

Love, 

Kaia xoxo

The ink had began to run as his tears hit the paper. He couldn't believe she had found a way and she never told him. It was something to hold onto. It was a way for their epic love to continue. 

He was going to hold on to it forever...