Chapter One - Moving in

Big Bang Highschool

Take a deepp breath...

It's all going to be okay. Just keep the smle on your face and just continue walking. Stay out of everyone's way and then get to your new dorm room. But the campus was so huge! I didn't know exactly where Iwas or where I was going. I didn't want to stop and ask for directions. I didn't know if anyone here could speak English and my Korean isn't the best. I just keep following the mini map that I received at the gates and continue my way to my dorm building. Once I reach it... well, I'm confused. There were boys and girls all around them. Did boys and girls share dorms?! 

This is very different compared to home...

I finally make it to the entrance of the dorm building and walk inside. My dorm room number was thirty-four. Which my guessing was on the third floor as the ground floor was the numbers ten to nineteen. I pull my suitcase along with me up the stairs until I reach the third floor. Walking along the corridor I see a group of boys at the end of the corridor.I didn't want to cause any trouble so I just looked at the doors until I found my number on the door. Once I had, I open the door and walk in. The teachers had said that no one would be in their dorms at this time; so I was safe from meeting my new dormate at the moment. 

I look around at the dorm room. It wasn't anything overly surprising. The usual living space of a dorm. The kitchen was apart of the living room and the entire space was small. I didn't mind it. It was similar to what I had back home. I look around a little and find the bathroom and bedroom. By the looks of it, I did have a roomate and a very clean one at that. I leave my suitcase near the doorway that leads to the bedroom. Walking over to the small kitchen area, I pull my phone out to see if I had any service; which I didn't. I put it back in my pocket and get a plastic cup and fill it with water. Taking small sips from it, I hear loud laughter and chatting coming from right outside the door. I put the cup back on the side and wait. My roomate was most likely going to walk in. I got my suitcase and pulled it into the bedroom and put it on the empty bed and began unpacking. 

The dorm room door opened...

The chatter was now replaced by the sound of my heart pounding in my ears. Would I be sharing a dorm with a boy or a girl? The footsteps got closer to the bedroom door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and then turned around...

I was met by an intense stare of brown eyes that had the similar shine of burgundy gemstones. His skin was pure perfection, no patches or spots. It was like a blank canvas. His hair was a hazel brown and long enough that his bangs reached the top of his eyes. His lips were pulled up into a grin as he rubbed his hand on his chin before lowering it to his coat pockets. He was wearing what I thought to be the uniform for the school. 

"ileumi meo eyo?" His voice was deep but smooth all at the same time. I felt a small shiver run through my spine. 

"Kaia." I replied to his question of 'what is your name?' He moved further into the room and kept getting closer to me. I took a few steps back until I tripped on my own shoe lace. I awaited the feeling of my back hitting the floor... but it never came. 

I look up to see that the boy's face was very close to my own. It was at that point that I realised that he had caught me from falling. His face was no longer the grin and the eyes to die for. He looked very concerned. 

"Are you okay?" 

Wait a minute...

He just spoke english?! So they can speak english! 

"Yes. Thank you." I was barely able to get my words out to him. He nodded his head and helped me stand up right before releasing me. I straighten my clothes and look back at him. 

"My name is Choi Seung Hyun. But, call me Top." He holds out his hand and the grin had returned to his face. I look down at his hand before reaching out to shake it. His grip was tight and firm. Although, I was praying he wouldn't crush my hand, I kind of liked how soft his skin was. 

"Why Top? Why can't I just call you by your real name?" I raise an eyebrow at him and he returns the look to me. 

"Because I prefer Top. It is also the name I am using in my music career." He replies and I nod my head in understanding. Had I mentioned that this was a performing arts highschool? No? Oh well, now you know. 

"I must ask, why don't you have long hair? I thought all girls had long hair?" He reaches out and his fingers through my hair. I liked the feel of his smooth fingers through my silky hair. I had cut my hair short when I was at home about two weeks ago. I had shaved the sides of my head and left the top to be cut and grow. So far my hair only covered my forehead; so it was still pretty short. 

"I hated what I looked like with long hair." I take his hand from my hair and he puts it back by his side. I get memsorized by his eyes again and without realising I let out my thoughts. 

"You have very pretty eyes."