daisy -vs- chocolate

it will good, in the end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*MEAN'S POV*

 

I don't know why class must begin at Monday-morning, at least school need to give us a rest time to start the class at Monday afternoon. Can you imagine when you got tired at Sunday and still need wake up at Monday morning, take a bath and go to school? It is so boring ..

Include today, the another Monday morning, I arrived just a minute a head about bell ring, I almost fall at my stairs house when I m in hurry reach my breakfast, and I run from the school gate to the class. I now stand in front of my locker to take history book. Actually it's not my locker, it's 'our' locker : me and Kim. We need to share locker, because some of our school locker is broken and can't used, so some of the student must share their locker with class-mate.

And here I am, sharing the locker with popular boy at school : Kim. Sometime I need to hold my anger when I smell of something anoying from his basketball shirt, he always forget to bring his basketball shirt back home, and until now I m still (try to) OK with it. Pfftt..

The worst thing is, sometime I get our locker full of mistery surprize (that's what we call it) from anonymous, such as love letter with pink evenlope, or some colorful box of prize. Yes, he is the star of this school, honestly there is two star in this school, they are Kim & Mike, but Mike become star at education, he is formula addict, Albert Einstein-soon-to-be, he always win at some chemistry or what competition, his score always be the best. But in opposite with Kim, his education grade is not awesome, just so so, but he is good in sport, basketball is his passion, and he called as king of three-pointer. He is cute, handsome, kind, polite, he likes to smile to everybody. 

Since we are in first grade, when I first time see him jumping and shoot the ball into the hoop from long distance, I got hypnotize. At first I feel that I adore him just as nice creature to looked, but it grows into something bigger.

Though he always careless to leave his dirty shoes at locker.

Though he never packing up every gift that his fans give for.

And,  always act that all of that prize is for me.

Like there is un-written competition between us. Me and Kim always check the locker every Monday morning, seeing who the most get letter, and gift, because our fans is so equals. Sometime, there is a red rose flower for me, but he say that it's to oldiest, and there is some write-kit because Kim always lose his pencil and pen everyday. Love letter, lunch box, everything they put into our locker without leaving the name of shipper. Kim always make this as a joke to tease me, a never ending popularity competition. And we never know who's the winner : Me or him?

Honestly if he will admit that he wins that competition, I m still okay with it. I like to see his smile, hear his laugh, like to get the chance for even it just for a while. Enjoying the crazy heart beat everytime he stay near me. Even you can say we are close enough, I think he just take me as a friend - no more. Sad. Poor you, Mean!

The person that always be my private trash (more efective than a pages of diary) is Pie, my bestfriend from another class. She is the only one girl that having no crush at Kim. No like. No admire. Beacuse of that, she always objective about people.

"Kim is nice person, he kind to everybody, so we can't see the real his personality behind that permanent-smile on his face" that's what Pie said about Kim. And she say nothing more than it.

But today our locker is empty when I open it. Just some of fresh daisy flower, it smells so nice. I really like it. No more a-week-ago-basketball shirt and anything like before.

I close the locker. I m sure that there is a nice girl who clean the locker and put that daisy flower for Kim, it happend on this past few days.

I walk slowly to class, passing Kim who still enjoy play basket, no care about the bell.

"Hi, whats the mistery prize today?"

 I just pout my lips. He like to tease me, feel that he wins. I keep walk without looking at him. I think PMS come early this month, and he drop the basket ball and run to me.

"Are you ignore me, Mean? What happend with that pout lips?"

"Your secret admire left a flower for you there." I pointing the locker, feel a bit jealous now.

"who?"

"How can I know, Kim?"

suddenly he laugh, so hard and I get confuse. He pinch my cheek, and I pout again, even inside my heart I like he do that. "God, Mean .. can you see the flower clearly?"

I still look at him, until he take my hand and bring me to the locker again. "See it!" He pointing at the flower. "Take the note-card, and read it slowly."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter