sacrifice & hurt

it will good, in the end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MIKE's POV*

 

A three-day suspension is a punishment about my action who start fight with Kim. At first, I didn’t think there would be a sudden emotion bubbling inside me, which made me immediately punches him. And I don’t think he's going to fight back. I also don’t think Pie will be punched too.

 

However, it's all been none of my business. I couldn’t care about Pie again, because our relationship is over.

 

I thought I would be fine after tryin to calming my self down overnight. That I was old enough to accept it, to let go and move forward without looking back. But apparently seeing Kim again still brings  the pain for me, the pain that can’t be described.

 

Seeing me maybe will be a pain for Pie. If there is a way to protect her from pain, maybe stay away from her is the best way that I can do.

 

Earlier, Kim blindly carrying Pie to the infirmary. I myself froze, feeling numb. Then, Mean kneeled in front of me, handed me her handkerchief. The eyes don’t shine in the slightest pity, only in the sense implied. She also experienced the same thing.

 

"Mike." Kim's voice surprised me, but I reluctantly turned to face him. Our skin has both black and blue, hands and our bodies full of blue wounds. "Are you willing to listen to me talk, or want to fight like before?"

 

Finally, I turned around, a more mature way than sulk like a child. One of his eye was bandaged, a result of my punch. "Wanna talk about what?"

 

"I wanna say sorry."

 

Frankly, I'm not the type of person who easy to forgive. I don’t want to hold grudges, but it can’t just forget everything that has happened. He has been dishonest. During this time, we shared stories, but not once did he mention Pie’s name, or what he feels about Pie, until I caught them both. Is that the meaning of friendship in his eyes?

 

So also with Pie. She was always quiet and keeps her feeling for herself.

 

Why should I forgive those who clearly lied, one hundred percent aware of what they're doing?

 

"I feel bad to you and Mean. You may not be able to forgive me and Pie, but I want make you sure about one thing. I and Pie never secretly dating behind you all. We are not as bad as what you think. And, always, we would never have a special relationship. "

 

I looked away. "What does it mean?"

 

Kim sighed. "You must already understand my intention." I and Mean, you and Pie. That's what he implies. Pie must have told him about our breakup.

 

I really wanna laugh about his damn simple mindset. He thing that human is goods, can be exchanged and retrieved everytime he want. How childish h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter