He remember it

it will good, in the end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PIE's POV*

 

I standing in the middle of school basketball court, my hands holding the ball uncertainly. I throw the ball once, twice, then back at the pole ring is visible far out of reach.

Sport lesson is one of my biggest weakness. I've never been able to hold a ball properly, not even until make a score, while soon the physical exam will be held in this lesson. Sprint short distances, a marathon run, and little gymnastic movement, can still be done, though not well. However, basketball ... really, I admit defeat.

Mean and Nongh had alternately taught me, but I'm still having trouble. The problem is, I'm not good enough, don’t have the ability to view the distance, and my timing is often not fit.

School hours is over now. I make sure that now is late enough and many student have been back home, and then I came here alone, wanna try once again. I am not smart at sport, but I'm not the type to give up easily.

I straighten my both arms, trying to figure out what kind of a corner throw will land the ball up into the ring. Slowly, I threw the ball in hand, which just slid not far from where I am standing and don’t even touch the ring. I take the ball back, try again, but still with the same result. Repeated continuously, until I started sweating and frustrated with myself.

I can’t believe it, is really basketball more dificult than solving an integral formula?

 

"Try to focus more on the wrist."

 

I turn around, find Kim is sitting sprawled on the couch not far from here, watching me. My face flushed instantly, don’t realize that since last I have an audience.

"Since when are you there, Kimhan?"

Kim grinned. "Long enough to know that you are not have sport talent at all."

I dropped the ball, rushed want to pull away, but Kim get up, come over me and picked up the ball.

"You are not going to give up that easy, right?"

I stared back, consider the challenge. Deep within me, I don’t want to give up. But, honestly, I'm embarrassed. My muscles feels so sore now. I'm tired. And, I don’t like to be watched, especially in a condition like a fool now. Why Kim often find me in stupid condition like this?

"Come on." Kim gives gesture to join, and then demonstrate the proper position. "Stand like this, both feet can’t be falter."

I complied with the half-hearted, hoping I’m not look too ridiculous.

"To put the ball, you must have complete control of your entire movement. The speed and accuracy it needs, but the most important is focus."

I nodded, trying to imitate Kim is now throwing the ball into the ring, and got in impeccably.

"Now, your turn. Let's try from close range before, if can do it, then we try from a distance."

Again, I follow without many complaints, concentrating on the movement of arms and poles in front of me. Not bad, this time I still cna make the ball get in to the ring, but it’s touched the ring.

"Good. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter