What should I do?

it will good, in the end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*NONGH’s POV*

 

Saturday !!!!

 

It’s a freedom day when I can play ball all day long, watching TV without worried about homework.  Tonight, I m invited by Pie to their weekend movie show, sitting beside her who is busy eating cheese nachos. She said, today they are willing to try new cinema in the city center, which offers the concept of luxury, all-round service quality, larger studios, and giving a promise of higher satisfaction.

I come because:

1. Pie insisted on inviting me go 'adventure' in the new place.

2. Plus secretly actually already quite a long time I wanta get there.

3. Treats.

 

In fact, I really feel uncomfort for blending with them with their double date’s session like this, especially I should talking with Mike, or with Kim which always keep along in Mean’s side.

 

"We will watch drama movie, right? Please, please, please." Mean half demanding.

 

The problem if we are watching together like this is :

- Mike just like movie about technology and puzzles, like the Da Vinci Code he had seen many times, but it’s so make me dizzy even just watch that one time.

- Mean, she likes wacth romantic drama movie.

- Kim, he’s like watch comedy movie.

- Me? I always like action –extreme movie, or war movie.

- Pie, and Pie ... don’t ask about her favourite movie, she is always don’t care about whatevery movie she is about to watch, she is just follow everybody choices. It’s not mean I don’t have any choice, but it’s more look like diplomatic. She said

 

Mike still reluctant to let go of his choice. "Drama is boring. It’s not wrong if sometimes we watch educative movie.”

Mean stuck out her tongue, pull Kim’s hand so that Kim turned and supports romantic movies. "Kim, we will watch drama, right? ... many people say it is a good movie .... Pie also like drama, right?"

 

Pie shrugged, indifferent.

"There are ten movie plays today, but why we are all fighting like this?" At first glance, she kick my leg under the table. "Nongh, what you want to watch?"

If allowed to choose, I want to watch The Avengers, I wanna see Iron Man making new robot, I wanna see Thor punch his enemy with his hummer, I wanna change like Hulk, I wanna be like them, can save their nation, but I think I need to save myself first from Pie, I won’t make Pie mad at, so I say : “I will choose whatever Pie’s choose. She is the one who netral between us.”

All pairs of eyes staring at Pie. "Fine, for today we will watch drama."

Mean shrieked happy because her lovely movie is chosen by Pie, while Mike shaking his head resignedly. I'm half disappointed because I don’t think that the movie will be as great as the promotion.

Kim doesn’t respond anything. In fact, Pie often complain, every we are watching together, Kim will force everybody to watchcomedy movie. And because we are too wasting our time to have an argument, so we often decided to cancel the movie session, and change into hang out in Dialouge Cafe.

 

Maybe he want make Mean happy.

 

Or maybe all this time Kim just pretend act so gentle, but the truth is he like romantic movie, hahaha.

 

Maybe he is fallin in love.

 

Maybe.

 

Just maybe.

 

Lately, my feelings about Kim and Pie is getting more worst. I feel there is something that’s not right about to happen. Indeed, they are still like they used to, rarely talking, never have a long conversation. Just say hi, when meet in front of the class.

But... I don’t know how to explain this.

There is something that feels awkward between them. And, only those who know. Mean seemed really not aware about this, and Mike is not the type of person who is sensitive enough to feel that kind of thing.

Pie stood up, followed by the others.

"Let's buy a ticket." Mike offered to the line, while the four of us headed counter which sells snacks.

"Popcorn !!!" Mean immediately ordered a box of sweet caramel popcorn. Kim frowned.

"I prefer salt popcorn, Mean, salty popcorn extrabutter more great."

Mean sullen, put her hand in Kim’s. "But I like sweet popcorn, honey .."

Pie sighed, handing him a piece of money. "It’s better we buy mixed popcorn, Mean. Mike is like caramel, same like you."

“Ahh... that’s great Pie .. So what’s your lovely flavor?” Kim asking

“She is like extrabutter, like you, Kim. But she always buy what Mike’s love.” Nongh answer it, cause he know Pie will not answer Kim

We headed to a movie studio. At first glance, I catch Kim glanced toward Pie, then smiled to Pie. And Pie smiled back.

 

 

*PIE’s POV*

 

I standing in front of a large box containing dozens of old books, coincident with the hundreds of other visitors who meet the book fair's here. Today, the first phase of the new final exam is completed, and Mean suggess us to hunting cheap books.

Mike had disappeared behind a bookcase that he loves, Biology. Mean speeding toward the teenagers novels, there is 50% for it. I dwell in the middle of the room, trying not driven by a visitor who wishes stepping on toes and voting cheap comics around me.

It getting hot now. Stuffy. Crowded. There is already a long line at the checkout and chasier counter, and I even stray alone in a crowd of strangers. I m looking for One Piece and Conan old comics for completing my collection at home.

 

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. Kim. He is grinning, holding the comics that I m looking for.

"Wow! Thank you!" This comic is rarely published and quite expensive, but in books fair  the price is very cheap. "So, you are not going to buy, Kim?"

Kim stand beside me, his hand still busy search the other comics that he wants. “It’s better that you are who buy it, and I will borrow from you.” He laugh so happy

"You are so cruel, Kim."

He is smile, not aware that I m looking at him. It’s been a month from his Mother’s funeral, and he still act like used to be. Sometimes I caught him being frowned alone. The rest, he still cheerful’s Kim.

Mean also said that Kim is not much talking about his mother, and they rarely talk about it. She said that she won’t hurt Kim’s feeling.

Kim seemed to say something, but his voice is less clear because of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter