Double deal

it will good, in the end
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*MIKE'S POV*

 

"Still staring at her, eh?"

I put my pencil and raise my left eyebrow to Kim. I won't lie to him, it's useless, cause everything that I try, he will know at the end. That's the worst consequences if you have a friendship since you were kid : he will know what will you do and what you feel, without you need to tell.

"Mike, you are so in love now, right?" He start to speak again, now he stare at her too, who enjoy reading from this far.

The word "her" that Kim mention before is a girl named "Pie". Not so tall, she is small enough, cute with that simple glasses, white and flawless but sometime she looks pale cause she never use make up even it just powder or something what. She not too confident with herself, seems so introverted, and not have too much friend around her.

The first time I meet her is when orientation school a few months ago. A couple student with the highest score are called and need to stand on podium at the first day of orientation. On that time, my name and Pie are called. As always, my score is almost perfect, with Pie one point before me.

When we introduced, I shake her cold hand tight and say my full name, like what I always do. Her shakes hand not to tight like mine, she say her name softly : Pie. Thats it. A simple name like the owner, sweet like her face, with her hair style, black and reach her shoulder, the black framed glasses which left some marked at her nose. She looks so neat at her new uniform, but her white shoes looks so old.

And we are be a seatmate. On the first weeks, we almost never get into some conversation. A word that we ever say no more than : good moring, are you done with you home work, and see you tomorow. Beside that, we just too busy with ourself stuff.

Then, it begin when one day, she accidently take my math book just because my cover is same with her. A whole night I try to look at my backpack, and try to make a mess at my study table to search it, but I hopeless to accept anything kind of punishment that Mr. James will give me tomorow because of I m not doing my home work. But, out of the blue, tomorow morning, Pie comes to me with her red face, so shy, she said that she so sorry take my book.

AND SHE SMILE.....

Maybe it is love at the first sight, hahahaa. Maybe it just a crush. I don't know whats true. But the fact is, I feel something different, something that I never feel before, for my whole life. Something that always Kim said, but I juts pretend that I don't know.

That day is change everything, the big ice between us is melted now. We usualy talk about everything, education - something that we both like. Honestly, not much student will really love study, most of them just study but not learn. But me and Pie are different. We enjoy the times of story about War between Etnich, War of Kings, and take a discussion about a chemistry and physics formula and try to find easy way to solve it.

a pair of shoes, that what Kim say about me and Pie.

Kim is in love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter