1. a talk

A Baby

bom opened the apartment door of a very bad mood at 4 in the morning to find a kwon ji yong soaked. he never imagined be seen so wrong for she did not yell at him for ruining her dream.

 

- Ji ... what ...?

 

-nuna .. can I ... is here chaerin's?

 

- Yeah, right. passes it still works, it's in the room.

 

- Nuna thanks.

 

jiyong carefully opened the door, chaerin's bedroom to see her lying on her bed writing in her notebook of letters which he knows she can not be separated.

 

- Chae ...

 

- Oppa? Oppa?! .. what do you do here? I thought ... I thought that Kiko was in korea. Has something happened?

 

- We have broken ...

 

chaerin's face grimaced.

 

- That ... it's not so rare ... come, come here. You're soaked, switch to something dry, in the top drawer of yours you have several shirts and sweats. your toothbrush is also still the same place.

 

jiyong went to the bathroom and after change and wash he returned to directing chaerin's room.

he stood in the doorway, and watched. she was lying swinging pen between his fingers, biting her lip in concentration. with the washed face, without a drop of makeup and with her hair in a messy topknot. he still had that special beauty, growing inside. he glowed.

 

- Oppa? ... are you coming to bed or you gonna stand there looking at me with that look so strange?

 

jiyong pursed lips as he blushed at having caught looking at her in that way.

 

 

- Come here. sleep .. I have a schedule tomorrow afternoon and need to sleep at least several long hours.

 

- And because you were not already asleep when I call?

 

- I wanted to end a song but it seems that is not the time.

 

- If you need help ... ..

 

- Oppa?.

 

- gogo go ....

 

jiyong heard chaerin's sigh when she finally went to bed. almost collapsing against the mattress, he wondered if today she will not skip meals eaten. he doubts and he worries about it. he knows what is stress of a comeback when everyone is watching you.

 

- Oppa? ...

 

chaerin's mutters as jiyong turns off the light and gets into bed.

 

-chae?

 

-oppa go to sleep

 

-chae ... she ... she has broken up with me.

 

-oppa .... is not the first time that you two argue and break up, but there's always something that prevents you two from being separated a long time.

 

-not this time

 

-why?

 

jiyong heard chaerin sit upright in the headboard, so he put his head in her lap. Several seconds later, chaerin hand finds her way into his hair. she knows that he does relax so she gently runs her fingernails on his scalp. and he sighs in satisfaction.

 

-chae ...

 

- Just give it time oppa ..

 

- She has said that she never saw a future with me .... she has never reached to love me, just she liked being with me.

 

- Oppa ...

 

- She called me selfish ... selfish for wanting chae give her a step further.

 

- One more step? like.. make it official? and she said no?

 

- No ... I ... ask her for babies. I've always liked kids chae you know that.

 

- of course ..

 

- She thinks I'm selfish for wanting to make her body shatter for my fault. a baby now will only destroys her body ... and she only lives of her carvings ...

 

- Oppa ... she's starting to hard work .... she is finally reaching the things she always wanted to ... give her time I'm sure in a few years and she think that is okey to have babies ... the maternal instinct is always there, in all women, in some womens more than others but all we got to that moment.

 

 

- She sees no future with me chae ...

 

- then _ make her jelaous of losing you, make her she lost the opportunity to be with you, rather than simply have asked for a few more years. you are 

 

both young oppa ...

 

- already I do not know how I feel ...

 

- And ... what will you do then ..?

 

Several minutes passed in which chaerin did not stop moving his hands over his hair. trying to calm him down, jiyong, began to mourn shortly after their talk. chaerin thought he was asleep when she heard his voice again.

 

- Chae ... have a baby, you and me.

 

a silence filled the room.

30 seconds, 1 minutes ... ... ..

 

- What ????? !!!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
@my_little_obsseion - instagram
@amoleer95 - twitter
follow me ^^