2. a talk part 2

A Baby

 

 

-a baby?

-Yes ..

-With me?

-sure! Of course!

-You think after you ask Kiko about having a baby, is normal that you come to me next? That's sad oppa

-chaerin i need you to think about it .... we're friends for years, we both had and relationships but it didn't work. Kiko made me think ... I can't give my heart because I no have it any longer.

-And ...?

-and... maybe she was thinking about you. I know that it doesn't make sense but...

-oppa ... this is the least romantic way to ask me to have your baby. You know how expensive it is and ...

-but please hunchae... you know money isn't a problem.

-but oppa there is no 100% reliability of make it at the first time...and what are we gonna say to yg?

-that... we are in love? We could say we've been together for years and Kiko was an excuse to take away from the public eye. I know you wanna have kids. So what's the problem?

-you .... You're kidding right?

-no. Chaerin... are you want date me?

-hahahaha that's crazy.

-Let's try for three months at least, if it works let's got get married and if it didn't work I will respect you and of course if we find someone on the way we can't let each other go and be happy. Come on chae! I need to create something, I wanna lean on in somebody . I wanna trust someone with everything I have. You know that there are fans which want us together? And those who doesn't, they can be against us. But for years we have remained friends and they know it. It will not be as different as anything. They will get through this...

-3 Months? jiyong nodded -and if it doesnt work we will said goodbye? And that will be all? -of course! But with a promise, we can not let that spoil our friendship if things go wrong. Deal?

-let's try then oppa ....

-chaerin thanks! Thank you thank you! -God ... this is not going to work out. -it will do it! Chae This is gonna be amazing!

- are you realized that if this goes well I will have to give up many things

-you will not do it. I promise. While you can and promise me you're not going to hurt you yourself you can work ... and then ... you could ask for time to care for your members and prepare your new solo album. What do you think?

-and you? -I'm going to protect you. And I'll work on composition for both my members, you and anyone who needs me. I'm not gonna let you alone. We are friends chae. If you don't like it , watch it as a be surrogate mother.

-You think I'll give you my son like that ??

-No no no ... only if you don't want to participate on it. I will Understand it. -ok. Let's do it. - Yes! Yes! Yes! Thanks! Thanks! Jiyong picked her up and he started turn her around. Everything looks perfect right?