17. the true

A Baby

 

pvo jiyong:

 

 

- Kiko ....

- Kiko what are you doing here?

 

- What do I do here? You told me that you threw me less! you and I slept together and now you're back with her ?!

 

- do not yell in front of her that way ...

 

I felt a deep anger in me!

 

Now that chaerin and I could fix things and perhaps even finally be more than friends she had to come it!

 

- You are ... are together?

 

Chaerin muttered.

 

- What? no! chae,! Of course not!

 

- How not Ji? what you said you could never get out of my ... you know that this is correct! I leave everything in Tokyo to see you and now you meet her !?

 

- You have nothing to reproach Kiko, nothing. Do you hear me?

 

- I can not? As you screamed my name ... as you repeated again and again as you love me. Is that a lie?

 

- I have not been able to forget for years but now it is over!

 

- You have said for years, you have not been able to forget me and even when you've been with her, you've finished looking for me seriously ... you're so stupid, ji?

 

- That night the only reason why you and I slept together was the alcohol. Kiko. nothing else. Only several many drinks.

 

- I am going to prove it.

 

Kiko approached me and kissed me. I Try to leave her but she did not want to let me go and I was afraid to hurt a woman.

 

When I could leave her chaerin was gone ...


 

......



 

Pvo: chaerin

 

 

It was not supposed that things had to go like this ....

 

I deserved to be happy!

 

All day deciding whether or not to go ....

 

And when I finally decided to look for him ...

Kiko appears ...

 

I felt very frustrated but there was nothing I could do ....

 

Nothing

 

It was as if they were meant to be together ....

 

As if as much as they discussed ....

 

there was something that approached them again .....

 

And oppa deserved to be happy ....

 

I would not put myself in the middle of a relationship.

 

Either now or never ...


 

------

 

I just remember I went to the bar .... I call unnie, and she scold me in the car back home ...

 

The next morning I had a headache and Schedule to do.

 

So I made a strong coffee and went to the company as a leader I still had more work than the other members but I was not complaining of course.


 

After a long day of work the four girls headed directly to bed.


 

We got up late ... the four were in my bed ....

 

And I had dried tears on my cheeks ..

 

- Chae ??

 

- Unnie? What ...?

 

- Your wake you up us last night .... you were crying a lot, and we could not wake you up ...

 

- Chae unnie ...

 

- Minkia look .... I'm fine here ... thanks for all girls. .. I…

 

- Shh we know .... jiyong call ... and as it would not stop ringing ... so we catch the phone and he told us all ...

 

- Oh ...

 

- It's free day, unnie ... let's spend the day together .... you want to see a movie? Please don't close yourself ... I ...

 

Minki's eyes started some shine.

 

- Sure !! Ai my maknae! What movie do you want to see?



 

-----

 

Pvo jiyong:

 

For two days chaerin, it had run out of my house. Two days when Kiko has not left my house, even after my many attempts to throw it.

 

- Kiko not I love you! I'm sorry.

 

- You realize that those were my exact words ?? You can not get me out of you and you know.

 

Then his lips were on mine, I strongly apart.

 

- do not! I do not want you here! I do not know what happened between us been drunk ,. But I assure you I sober nothing will ever happen between us Kiko,

 

she callus thoughtful ...

 

- I will give you a son.

 

- than ?

 

- It's that, is not it? So you went to look for chaerin right? She could do anything to make you happy. Sure it is that ... it has to be that.

 

- ... No ... I knew she was not going to ever leave.

 

- But she did it ...

 

- She's gone by that I have not stopped Kiko disappoint ,. Because I never keep my promises to her if you came.

 

- that is not true....

 

- you do not know anything about me!!

 

- That's not true ji ... she was ... always have been your first choice even if she did not know ....

 

I looked at her and I saw the tears began to come out of her eyes ...

 

- Ji ..., whom you sought when first came out last nominations from the Mama?

 

- I called you!

 

- After you went to look for chaerin .... I heard she was talking on the phone at the bottom and you laughed you laughed you ... different ... something that I did not discover until I noticed chaerin.

 

- That ... you're trying to tell me?

 

- Ji ... we do not sleep together ...

 

I did not respond in a few minutes.

 

- Ji ... we kissed, yes, .. but that was all we did ...

 

- you lie me?

 

- let me...

 

- What the hell you want from me kiko ??? You leave me, leave me, and when chae and I can get something more than a friendship, your you screw everything ... and now it turns out that nothing happened ?? !!

 

- The truth is that ... you kept your drink ... and kissed me,. And I said ... until you called me chaerin,

 

- Me,,, what?

 

- You were crying. you were looking at her, and that made me angry a lot, Ji ... a lot ... so when you said you could never sleep with me, and you get into bed, I undress me, and I slept in the same bed, ... ji ... I am so sorry ...

 

She cried hard but ran away and looking for the only person I wanted to spend the rest of my life .... I had to find chaerin.




 

.......