19. maybe this is our end

A Baby

pvo: jiyong

 

 

Passed days .....


 

Passed weeks ....


 

Months passed .....

 

More than seven months ago I couldn't stop thinking about chaerin ....


 

More than seven months since I saw chaerin ...


 

More than seven months ago that my heart ached to be with her ....



 

More than seven months ago I was dying to touch her ....


 

More than seven months ago I could only see a blond hair away when I walked into the room ....


 

More than seven months ago that none of the girls of 2NE1 spoke to me more than strictly necessary at work ....



 

Kiko asked me for one last chance and although I hesitate at some point .... I told her I that was between us wasn't coming back.


 

I tried by all means to get information to Kiko, about the conversation the two had that night.

I knew that Kiko had tried talking to her, of all the forms.

And that conversation has been whatever it was out of what they speak ....

 

I chaerin not want to know me, and Kiko also not talked about it.

 

I was thinking about it. Writing songs when she opened the studio door. But not looking for me if not tabi hyung ...

 

-oppa .., can you help me on one thing, if you have is an empty space on the day?

 

I was thinking about her. Always writing songs with her in my mind, when chaerin opened the studio door. But not looking for me, but tabi hyung ...

 

- Oppa .. you can help me on one thing if you have is an empty space on the day?

 

- Sure, let's go....

 

- Oppas goodbye ...

 

- Chae goodbye ...

 

When the door closed, I felt the stares of the other members in me ...

 

- Ji ... what the hell happened between you two?

 

- I .... too many things ...


 

- You should talk to her

 

- I can not bae! she does not talk to me! She did not ...

 

- Tell us everything from the beginning.

 

When I started talking I felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders.


 

- Ji .... you have to talk to her ... you ... love her?

 

- Yes

Youngbae expression change surprised by the truth of my words ....


 

- I love her, bae ... I love her, I ....

 

- But Ji ... Kiko?

 

- I've never loved Kiko, as I love her ...

 

- Ji ... it's good that you've already noticed but ... but after all I do not know if something later ...

 

- it Can not be bae .... I have to do something ...

 

- Chaerin, she knows that nothing ever happened between you?

 

- No ... I do not think so ...., Kiko spoke to her and now she did not speak to me ...


 

- Kiko had to say her something ... and chae, ... I feel that she has probably decided to get away from you, for Kiko, .. she has done so much for you always ji ... even without your knowing it

 

- what do you mean?

 

- She has always protected you ji ... always ... even when I wanted to kill you ... as with the scandal with ... it was she who tell us it was the best thing that we allowed you to get away occasionally. .. when everything becomes too heavy for you ....

 

- She always understood me in a unique way

 

- They say that opposites attract ... but in many I believe that you two are meant to be ...