7. creating the story

A Baby

chapter 7: pvo jiyong

 

 

our lips touched, I placed a soft kiss on the corner of . and before I could react she had already caught my lower lip with hers.

she put her hands in my hair, her arms around me.

I thought it would be something wrong, make out with my best friend. nobody would say this was our first kiss.

I groaned when her tongue touched mine, but before I could react. I heard a little shriek that made both parted for breath.

- I knew it !!

 

- Unnie ....

- Chaerin that mouth !! I knew it, I knew it! I already knew there was something between you, for so long!

- Unnie this ....

- Do not even try to tell me that is not what it seems because I've seen it all! your heads came together until ... .. aii! luckily I had forgotten the bag and had to return !!

- Nuna I ...

 

-ji! You have to promise me you'll take care of her uh? she is not like Kiko. You not in a million years could reach deserve her!

-I know ...

I notice chaerin look at me.

And I saw the smile forming on the face of nuna.

- You ... you've declared my wifey?

-this ... I ...

- Aaah! I'll tell the girls !! at last! jiyong! at last!

-fi ... finally?

 

- I knew you had feelings for my wifey .... wait, and Kiko ??

- There is nothing between her and me.

I felt a nudge in the ribs and I turned to chaerin.

- You see? you no longer have to be afraid of your members upon hearing the news. Will you give me a chance ??

- What the hell are you doing?

- Just ... accelerate the plan.

- Oooh are you whispering things ... I better leave you alone.

 

nuna left the room, closing the door behind her.

in the room only the sound of the respirator on the computer in the corner of the room could be heard.

- Then ... about the kiss?

- Probably better be drunk when it happens ...

- That pain, my poor ego.

- Hahahaha oppa but to you ... perhaps, it was not uncomfortable? I've known you for so long hahaha

- Well better get some sleep.

I said as I headed to bed.

-oppa .... are you going to sleep here?

- You want me to go? at these hours? Have you got schedule in a few hours?

- No ... just thought afternoon rest in the morning

-great! well, we are two!

I got on the bed and cover with sheets, I thought she would leave but few second I feel her presence behind me. as with almost afraid .... her arm around my waist to reach my hand. and she fits in my back.

but I want to see her so carefully and forcing her to leave me, I turn until meet in front of her and held her until she puts her head on my chest.

-oppa

 

- tell me

-oppa ... do you regret?

-of what? To kiss you? No. I was thinking about doing it again.

- Have you thought about what would happen if, Kiko want you to give her another chance?

- I'm tired of going after her. That's over.

- You deserve better than her ...

- Do you believe that?

- I have always believed ...

- And why you never said anything?

- Oppa you were and you're in love with her ... you do not see everything as it really is ...

- You think I imagined things?

- I believe you saw what you wanted to see.

- Really? I never imagined myself so in need of love.

- Oppa ... you are not alone ... I remember it.

I was thinking in her words long time after she was already asleep in my arms.

 

......

 

When I woke up, already by mid-morning. Chaerin still asleep, we had not moved all night.

 

The day was fast. Waking up, we had breakfast and then came the girls. They were put protective of chaerin and I promised to take care of her. Then we went separately to the company.

Studio practicing meeting ... again and again.

I arrived at the apartment of bigbang, at 11, tired and hungry.

As we are preparing the comeback, the five were returning to live together.

 

-Hi?

-Hi!

- Hyung! Hi!

-Hello !

-ei that smells good ....

-the girls are cooking today ... uuuhhh we eat homemade food !!

- Guys who ... oppa? You are here already? Hi!

-chae ... what ...?

 

- The girls have said that today we should cook for you. Youngbae oppa is with us in the kitchen helping. come! Switch to something more comfortable.

 

Without another word I went to my room and changed my clothes.

In the dining room the girls had already prepared the table and now put out the first dishes. I went to help them. A few minutes later we were on the table the 9 of us.

 

- So... jiyong. ..

-mmhh yes hyung?

- is it true that now you and chaerin are together? You know what mean that don’t you?

-eeh ... sure ... but we're not together yet ....

- What ???

- I'm trying to convince her I'm serious with this.

- You've been with Kiko five years, oppa, and now you say that you  want to be _ with me. damm ...

- Ooohh ... I get it. You are unsure about Kiko!

-she has reasons to be Ji

Dara nuna murmured

- Is not true! I just know you'll be back with her. At first she sees you've advanced.

- she is right about that hyung. You're like one pet of Kiko.

the maknae said looking at me with that sad face

- That is not true!

- yes it is oppa …

- chae… I

-i’m sorry i have to go…

 

I was afraid to leave her alone with the baby and again Kiko?

how I could show her that I just wanted stability with a special person and create something and depend on it?

she was the one.

although I knew she would be giving much more to this relationship than I do.

I had to show her .. but how?