Epilogue

A Baby
Pvo jiyong: It had been just over four months, but they were the happiest months of my life. I couldn't see chaerin in almost all the week and I truly missed her. There was a big difference between CL and Kiko. Hunchae trusted me and I trust in her. We work in the same company, in the same profession, so we here both understood from the beginning how hard it was to have a full schedule of promotions, practice, study, etc. But I felt her beside me every minute of the day. When the release dates of a song was coming, and I spent hours and hours locked between notes and lyrics ... She came to me with a delicious meal or a hot coffee. And when she was the one who kept between dance practices. Or when she spent hours perfecting performances, working on songs, or full of papers from his job as a leader, it was I who looked with some chicken sandwich, his favorite. Or some other fruit, when the girls had to do a diet. ~~ - na nappeum gizibe na na na nappeum gizibe...... ~~ My girl was at the phone... - hunchae! ^^/ - Oppa... Ne...We need to talk... we can meet for dinner tonight? A searing pain filled my heart. speak? Did not it seem that at the typical sentence when someone wanted to break a relationship? Did she want it? Cut with me? With the great and amazing GD? The gold and diamonds Boy? - Oppa ... you still there? - Eh ??? Yes Yes!! I mean.... i see you at home? She spent most of her time at my home. My lonely apartment was now full of girl clothes and shoes, her makeup ... And as much as Kiko bother me filling my apartment with her belongings. Today I couldn't be happiest to find her toothbrush next to mine. and her clothes in now -our- wardrobe ... I was wandering in my mind when she cut my Dreams with her voice. - No. In the apartment of 2NE1.. the girls will arrive late ... and ... and we ... and we can talk in peace .... Goodbye oppa ... And she hung up. ........... Pvo chaerin - unnie unnie unnie... what I supposed to do?? Otokke?!?! - Chae relax, is jiyong from who we're talking, he loves you! There will be no problems. - how do you know it? Eh? - I know you both ... and he's in love with you ... - I still doubt that part ... - Chae .. He loves you ... did not he has shown it to you? during these all the days during this four months? you're exaggerating, sweetheart, relax. -unnie ... - You've got to prove to me once again my strong leader. You can do it! - I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. .......... -annyeong oppa.... -hunchae! He came to kiss my mouth and I turned my head enough that his lips touched only the corner of my lips. I noticed her wince and I almost started to mourn in front of him ... - Oppa ... and you fancy dinner? Dinner is almost ready ... - Hhmm clear ... ... let us see something on TV? - If you want ... of course, we will until the food is hot ... - The food smells great as always chae ... As he passed me to go to the dining room he gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. I loved him .... how could we fix this? No ... this isn't a problem ... this is a joy! I just hope that for him it will be a happiness too ... I would hate to lose him now ... but no now, not ever in a short future ... I couldn't live without him ... neither of us could finish the dish .. An awkward silence reigned in the room .... -chae ... -oppa ... Both of us looked at each other .... - Oppa tell me ... sorry .. - I ... You stopped loving me? - what? - Chae nothing will happens ... It will hurt me, but nothing happens ... I ... I just want to see you happy ... - Oppa ... Are you cutting me? - That will make things easier? No problem ... chae Seriously ... I better go -what? no! -goodbye... - noo noo oppa !! He quickly got up and went to the door .. Before I could realize ... I was alone in the dining room and the tears began to fall down my cheeks. I choked. I could not breathe .... The girls arrived hours later and I was still in the same place, crying. I could not speak .... I could hear the girls called jiyong seeking clarification after putting me in bed with pushing. I was not capable of time that had passed, until I noticed a thumbs drying my cheeks ... -chae... ............. Pvo jiyong It have spent several hours when my phone rang. It was bomnuna .... - Ji! What have you done ?? - me? I haven't done anything! You should ask her! I was furious with her it was she who break up with me but it was also chaerin the most affected one? It doesn't make sense... - She's in shock ji ... When we arrived she was standing in the dining room and she could not speak or even stop mourn. We could put her to bed but she is still sobbing ... What the ??? !!!! I grabbed my keys and left my apartment. When I ring the bell and nuna opened the door I could hear sobs coming from the room - hunchae ... ----- -chae ... She was trembling under my hand .. - Oppa? - If ... I'm ... What's wrong? - Oppa oppa ... can not be here .... Oppa Oppa is gone ... ... - Chae ... I'm here ... I would never ... I just want to see you happy ... - I just wanna be your hunchae .... I laughed heartily and smiled provoking him to anger. - Hunchae hunchae ... You'll always be my hunchae .... My only girl ... - maybe not anymore... -chae... No more women in my life ... You are the one ... -oppa .. Instead of reassuring her began to mourn over. -chae chae eh eh eh ... tell me about ... -oppa! - What happens to you? I just want to help you! - Are the damn hormones !! - Oh! Are you in these days of the month? -oppa ... She murmured but buried his head in the pillow and choking his words. Taking off my shoes and jacket got into bed and hold her tight. - Oppa ... I have to tell you something ... - Tell me, we can fix chae - I'm .... I'm pregnant .... ......... Pvo chaerin His silence scared me ... - 5 weeks ... I sit on the bed and pulled the predictor bedside ... I watch his expression changes, as he takes the predictor with his free hand, while with the other, he ruffles his bleached orange hair. - Chae ... the baby ... is the baby mine? I turn my head snapped up and pissed me off the bed. - Out. - what? - now. I will not tolerate such questions never. - It's mine ... right? - are you an idiot? - answer me! - Of course it's yours idiot! Of course The fetus is yours. The next thing I knew, we were in bed. He over me. Kissing my lips - Chae .. you marry me? - what...? - Let's do everything right ... the three of us love ... Let's get married -are you sure of that? - I am... But what about you? - yes yes yes! -I love you a lot - I love you too His lips caressed mine .... Again and again. - you are finally having a baby oppa... Are you sure you will not regret this...? - of course not! Making you that question was one of my best decision... - I truly love you oppa... - I know... -ya! - let's go to sleep hunchae... Tomorrow start a new and exciting part of our lives.... -good night oppa I put my head on his chest while the dream win me at least.... The end....