14. a wake up

A Baby

Two weeks passed Without being able to know about her.

I was screwed up I already knew.


 

Kiko called me every day but could not even imagine thinking about her and less talk to her

 

I could not stand outside all chaerin had always been and will be my best friend when I had a problem with Kiko or with work I had always went looking for her.

 

But who was I going to look for when my problem was with her?

 

My cell phone rang and I look desperately to find out who was calling me again was Kiko ...

 

- What?

 

-go humor that you've got ... you want me to go back and cheerful you playing with your little ...?

 

- My is not small! and I do not want to see you! get out of my life now!

 

- Ji ....

 

I heard her sobbing on the phone and that's when I realized ....

 

that day when I heard chaerin sobbing behind the door and mourn Chae broke something in me ...

 

I could not hardly breathe, but now I'm here with Kiko crying on the phone and there is nothing in my ....

 

I did not feel the desire to be with her ... to comfort her ....

 

that means did I had moved?

 

but with chaerin?

 

I could not love her, right?

 

I could not screw what remained of our friendship ...

 

Come to think ... I had already compromised by asking her to help me carry out my desire to have a baby .... what could I do now?

I missed chaerin. . her warmth ... her lips ...



 

- Eh! ji, how are you?

 

[···]

 

- Ji ... you're okay?

 

[···]

 

- Ji ....

 

[···]

 

- Jiyong!

 

[···]

 

- Kwon ji yong !!!

 

- What ?? !!

 

- What the hell is wrong with you ??

 

- Bae nothing ... sorry ... I ...

 

- You know that you can talk to me about anything you want Ji ... I never think of judge you and I know that something bothering you ...

 

- It is chaerin ...

 

I noticed as the face of Youngbae change. he has always had a strong protective instinct towards her .... maybe even more than I like ....

 

- I tell me .... you two not interact lately ... everyone in the company know that something happened between you. I look to your face  and I know who is to blame .... what happened, Ji?


 

I was among telling the absolute truth or omit certain parts ....

 

when I started talking Youngbae face was changing. I knew I was pissed ....

 

- Dude .. you're a jerk ....

 

he got up, knocking over the chair.

 

- You're an idiot Ji !!

 

- You think I do not know,?

 

- ... You're even more than you think ... seriously you still do not see?

 

- What don't I see?

 

- ji ...

 

- Tell me bae! What, what I have see ?!


 

FLASHBACK pvo youngbae ( sorry if this is too confusing)

 

It was a dinner YG, about 2 years ago.

 

all celebrate the success of the show of win and the return of the girls.

 

top huyng and I talked with nuna dara and chaerin when jiyong entered the VIP room.

 

with Kiko.

 

I didn't hate kiko.

 

believe me.

 

but her character is the most insufferable I've met along the history.


 

5 minutes later, Kiko was sitting in the lap of jiyong.

 

I do not know if this guy was jerk or not .... really did not understand him.

 

Kiko absorbed him.

 

if you're going to a place where there are friends and but you always want to be with your girlfriend .... don't go. no?

 

Kiko asked drinks and more drinks to the point where she could not hold herself up.

 

We were sitting on the sofa in the VIP room ...

 

dara nuna, me chaerin, jiyong and Kiko.

 

Kiko was babbling .... I managed does not know which was she saying for the rest of the night, but she did not let ji even a moment alone.

 

-oppa ...

 

I heard chaerin call him ....

 

-oppa ...

 

but jiyong had enough with what he had.

 

I never thought he ignored her as well. no her.

 

but Kiko was kiko.

 

chaerin and dara nuna went to the bathroom and I was sitting in the same place. looking in my mobile phone. when I glanced at jiyong.


 

-chae?..... eey bro! Do you know where is chae?

 

I could have told the truth, but he didn't let me

 

- where she may have been? the fans are out there ... there isn't good to be seen out there alone ....

 

he kept muttering.

 

he suddenly stood up ....

 

-ji ... where are you going?

 

- I have to find chaerin ... she can't have gone alone ...

 

-ji...

 

- no now kiko.... stop it!

 

- ji don't leave me alone!

 

- Kiko! it's just a damn minute!

 

-ji! don't leave me alone! or it's all over....

 

He turned around but he didn't stop walking

 

She started to call him and to mourn hard

 

but he left.

 

soon I saw chaerin jiyong and talking. and for the first time at night ....



 

I saw him smile ....



 

he's only coarse the absence of Kiko, to approach her.

 

He had a look on his face, which only took out with chaerin ...