8. a change

A Baby

Chapter 8: pvo jiyong

 

I was in shock when she go out of the house... I wanted to go after her but nuna told me that she probably will need time to be alone and think. the girls left shortly thereafter, I made sure they warn me about anything regarding chaerin. Moments later, I was spinning in bed, I was used to sleeping with her warm in the bed. and now I was missing her.

Kiko and I rarely slept together, and the distance made bearable. but with chaerin... I was spending the last few nights at her side ... and now i was feeling alone in my big bed.

I was between dream and reality. when my phone rang.

I get up, sitting on the bed. picking up my mobile phone.

-jiyong!

-nuna?

-chaerin hasn't come home yet!, she isn't at home with her parents and it's more than two hours that the storm don't stop. and it's getting harder! You know where we can find her?

-what? she isn't at home? You told me I was home hours ago. -When we arrived she was at her bedroom but then we heard the door and she was gone ... jiyong -I'll go find her nuna.

-Thank you ...

 

----

 

I knew where she could be. It was our site when the tears for the suffering of the debut and the obligation of the leaders couldn't with us. but she must be soaked. I grabbed my most warm coat, a large umbrella and I went to the park of our debut time.

this park was my place when I needed to cry without the members notice it.

That was part of being a leader.

the need of hide your tears.

I show her the park in a cold winter night. the girls already had go to their homes, but chaerin used to spend few more hours than the girls. Getting better on the leaders things or on the practice room.

I knew she needed that time to perfect herself. it was the leader's work remark the mistakes of your members, so she made sure every step of the girls were done perfectly.

I never knew what happened but that night she told me she had meeting with YG, and he's not very happy. He had pushed her for more. Asking for explanation in every decision. so she broke herself on tears at my arms.

She cry like a child. Looking for the protection on my arms, she cry until she was exhaustion. I take her to that park. that park had been in front of a half-finished apartments for years. It wasn't secure but there was what we needed the most... it was so quiet.. there we could breathed tranquility. silence.

We had been there, sitting on that park so many hours for so many years. until we learned from a bad experience that we shouldn't be seen alone at night in a deserted park. The fame was beginning to eat our privacy.

I found her huddled in the small house slide. as a little girl, she was shivering. She only wore a T-shirt and smalls shorts ... perhaps did she wanted to get sick? What the hell is she thinking?

- Chae ..

- Oppa what are you doing here?

- No,what are YOU doing here. Do you want to get sick? get down now.

- No

- Low chae now. Now! - Oppa ... do you think we can bring our son here one day?

- Of course .... we will do it.

She get down of the slide and I went to put it under my coat and I quickly went to protect her from the rain with the umbrella.

- Oppa ...you will let me see it? you will able me to let her know who I am?

- Chae, what are you talking about?

- Oppa ... I can't lose anyone else ..

- What are you saying? you will not lose anyone.

- I couldn't accept if it is Kiko who see him grow up ...

- Chae chae. nobody but you will be his mother. This is between you and me. nobody else.

- But oppa .... I ...

- Chae god ... are you drink?

- Just a little ... I swear ... I needed it I needed it.

- Come come come ...

I got her in the car and we headed to the apartment of the girls. When we upon arrival they were all waiting for us.

- Chae!

- Chaerin oh my god!

- we are going to dry you up and put on your pajamas.

 

I was waiting in the living room for half an hour, I thought it would be the best for me to leave them alone, when dara nuna came to me, saying that chaerin looking for me.

The girls told me she had a fever but it had begun to fall thanks to warm her up. She was in bed with three hot blankets. I remove the covers and then I heard the girls start to get worried that she will get fever again. but their whispers became sound like the typical "sounds of girls" when I got into bed with chaerin to give her warm with my body.

It seemed incredible that only we were less than a week sleeping together and she already feel at home for me.

 

------

 

When I woke up chaerin already was arranging for the meeting of the "YG Family".

- Oppa you can sleep a little more. The girls and I have things to do before the next week go to Japan.

- You ... you are going?

- yeah ... to introduce the new single in Japanese.

- Oh yeah ... what time is it?

- 8 o'clock. There are still three hours more till we need to go to the meeting. I have a few clothes yours here, if you don't want to go home now. do you need anything else? You know that this is like your home. If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me. Bye and thanks for the last night... I needed it and you was there for me. Thank you oppa.

She approached me and kissed my cheek.

- Bye bye!

 

-----

 

The week pass really fast. I wanted to spend more time with chaerin as the girls were leaving early in the next week and I wouldn't see her for over a month.

The skin contact between the two of us had always been more than just a fan service, we felt very comfortable with each other. but now our physical contact had increased in the last two weeks.

And now I have spend a month without my best friend, without my soulmate. It wasn't the first time that we were so long apart,

but now .... it felt different...

I just hope the time without her pass the most fast possible...

 

.......