18. maybe this is not our destiny

A Baby

pvo jiyong:

 

Kiko and I headed to the apartment of 2NE1, looking for, chaerin ...


 

Kiko had to tell her the truth.


 

And I had to get her back.

 

I did not know where this decision could leave our friendship ....

 

And I was terrified for it.


 

-dara how many times I said that always grabs the keys!

 

The door opened and got in front, Chaerin a nearly asleep in a mine sweatshirt believed lost.

 

I laughed and she opened her eyes tightly blushing.



 

- Chaerin ... we can pass?

 

Kiko asked, Chaerin looked surprised, averting my eyes for the first time since she opened the door.


 

- No. What do you want?

 

- We have something to tell you please just ... try to understand.

 

- You are going to get married or something? Or you want to get her pregnant? I do not care.

 

Chaerin tried to close the door but I pushed and entered the apartment.

 

- Do not say bull. I never return to her.

 

- You've already done it. What would be the problem now?

 

- you


 

- Oooh no. I assure you that I would not get into something with you two.

 

- Chaerin please .... I ...

 

- No. Now you may go.

 

- I gotta talk to you hunchae

 

- No! Do not ever talk to me like that. I do not want to see you again. You're now nothing more than a sunbae that I only respect. Go.

 

- I can't! You don't get it ?

 

- What I do not understand?

 

- Chaerin I ...

 

- I'm sick of all this

 

Chaerin went back into the apartment and slammed the door.

 

- I love you...

 

I notice the eyes of Kiko on me

 

- Ji ... when .... How?

 

- I do not know .... but that's the only truth.




 

..........


 

Pvo chaerin :



 

I could not stand it.

 

See oppa Jingyo and Kiko together again, made my heart broke into pieces.

 

I heard a loud knock on the door and scream.

 

I heard nothing more for minutes but ....

 

-chaerin ... I'm ... I'm alone please let me in.

 

I do not answer.

 

I headed for give me a long shower.

 

Tears began to fall shortly thereafter.

 

I felt I was drowning.

 

I could not breathe.

 

Half an hour later, after a long shower and my skin treatment, I went to the dining room.

 

When passing through the room, I looked out the peephole.


 

Kiko was still there.


 

- Kiko what ...?

 

- Please chaerin ... let's talk.

 

- Going on inside ...

 

Kiko entered the room with a firm step. If she asked me to stop seeing Jiyong, I would. I could not see him more at the face.

 

- You know the phrase "you do not know what you have until you lose it"?

 

I frowned ...

 

She? If she meant losing Jingyo she was crazy. Kiko had to know, how crazy oppa has always been for her ...

 

- Ji has changed ... he no longer looked at me like before ... he no longer trembled at every opportunity of losing me .... I had to test him .... when I saw him that night the club .... something snapped in me ... I could be with another man ... but none is equal to him. ...


 

- That's fine, that you two may be very happy. Now if you do not mind ....

 

- You do not understand ... I do not blame you, look .... I have always done with ji what I wanted. And he always was dying to see me happy. He always had that smile when he see me .... until you came ...

 

- I'm sorry... I...

 

- He was always happy with me ... but he not dazzled as when you came ... that crap from which he always speaks that only you understand ...

 

- Kiko I ....

 

- Both have been great idiots ... you have turned much for not risking ... you know when you say what you two make a good couple? He only said that he could never lose you as a friend .... He could never deny anything ...

 

- That .. you're trying to tell me?

 

- He has always loved you ..., but none of you may never be more than friends ....so please ... don’t return to drive him away from me ... please ...