12. one more step

A Baby

less than 15 minutes ago, I had come home. the girls were already asleep, had arrived hours before me ... I had changed my clothes. and when I finally thought I could rest ...

 

The door bell rang and there he was.

 

smelled snuff and alcohol.

 

I grabbed hard on the shoulder and pushed me to the wall.

 

- Tell me! you care about me? I could interest you something, Lee chaerin?

 

- Oppa you're saying the girls are sleeping do me a favor and shut up?

 

- Is it all a lie? not even feel friendship for me? eh ?!

 

I hit him tough on the cheek, turning his face.

 

- That's the last time you treat a woman like this, especially me. who do you think you are ? you're ... wait ... you're very drunk ...

 

- Maybe ....

 

Within seconds tough until he fainted in me, I could catch him resting it on the wall, but he were exceeded my weight.

 

I drop him onto my bed, thinking that I could do.

 

all day working with two perfectionists, it was very tough. we have not stopped to have great ideas and then more dancing more dancing dancing with the girls.

 

I place a damp cloth on his forehead and leaving him in shorts and t shirt I cover him and let him to rest.

 

I sat on the couch, I just wanted to rest five minutes so I rested my head on the back.

 

when I opened my eyes, the light coming through the window, and discovered that I was in bed and an arm around my waist.

 

with a particular arm tattoos.

 

jiyong

 

Does he brought me to the bed?

 

I remove his arm angrily. I hear him move on the bed while I get up and lock myself in the bathroom.

 

-chae

 

-out

 

-chae please. ...

 

-no. out

 

-hunchae ... please open the door please

 

When I open the door and there he is in his underwear and frowning.

 

-what?

 

I said while I cross my arms.

 

He walks carefully almost afraid of my reaction.

 

He put my hair behind my ear and his hand is on my cheek.

 

- No ... I do not know how I got here. But ...

 

- Why did you come to?

 

- Why do not you threw me?

 

- You want to leave you out?

 

- No but ...

 

He puts his other hand on my face and goes to kiss me.

 

I pulled back ... avoiding his lips.

 

- no

 

- Yes ...

 

He kisses me hard and I groan.

 

- Oppa ...

 

- You're not going to run more of me ... we can do this ... this does not have to change anything ...

 

he waits for my reaction but I do not answered. He turns away from me, thinking my refusal, when I prevented him farthest removed and kissed him.

 

Shortly after we are both . His hands burned my body, I'm on fire.

 

..............

Pvo: jiyong

 

Her hand goes down in the narrow gap between us. Her hands grabs my .

 

-chae chae ....

 

-Let me I want ... I want ...

 

she pushes me until she's over me. She puts her face in my and her dripping on my face.

 

I can not help but put my tongue on her oris and hard savoring the taste ... but I want more. My finger easily entered her and she moans as she places on my and again thus sending the vibration through all my body ...

 

 

I eat her hard until she cums in my face and I clean.

She keeps hard ....

 

-chaerin ... stop ... stop ... or I

 

But she does not stop until I hard in .

 

-oppa ...

 

- Hmm?

 

- Can you imagine first time in the let's catch her in our arms?

 

I smile just thinking about it ...

 

- I hope she takes your eyes ....

 

she mutters as she makes a grimace

 

- Chae yours are beautiful ... I hope to pull your strength and determination .... do not let anyone collapse her.

 

We're both dressed in tracksuit ... with tea in hand, lying on the couch.

 

I thought that after oral things between us would do something complicated but has not been at all like this.

 

after a while the girls arrive and all we see the end of a drama.

 

I turn and see the girls crying and chaerin without a tear on her face.

 

when the girls decide to go to sleep I get up to leave.

 

- Oppa ... you can stay, you know?

 

- Yeah, but its better than I leave tonight.

 

- Sure ..

 

- Jiyong! give her a decent kiss of good night to your girlfriend!

 

- Nuna ... I ... all watching us, and is better than ...

 

chaerin without further ado comes over and kisses me, I return slowly I kiss is a kiss full of sweetness .. full of love?

 

after she separated from me, she returns to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

 

- Good night ... oppa. Rest well tonight ...

 

- of course ... you too .. nunas goodbye.

 

- Jiyong goodbye! good night!



 

when little more than two hours later, I thought in my bed, in the purest silence.


 

I felt I missed a breath more, a warmer body next to mine.


 

... so I made another mistake.


























 

-hi… kiko?