4. a talk part 4

A Baby

 

- Oppa ... you realize what that means?

 

- eeeh ... yes hahaha chae Lord your face! so unattractive you see me?

 

- seriously oppa .... You do not think it will do everything more awkward?

 

- It does not have to become something uncomfortable ... imagine that after we fell in love.


 

he does not even know why those words came out of his mouth, but no lie. chaerin is your other half, the best friend who has been known in its 27 years of life. she understands him so much more than any member of "big bang". He saw no problem in taking this step more.He loved her, perhaps loved her in the affectionate sense and not with such love but .... if something sohee, Kiko, and dara had in common. three of which are with more insistence have linked him .. is that they were all close friends of chaerin.

 

when jiyong drops his gaze, chaerin and sleep. he carefully separates her to approach the bedside table and turn off the light.

 

-oppa ...

 

when he returns to his side, chaerin, curl up tightly in his warmth and her breathing becomes equal to his own.

 

he is afraid that she finds someone .... someone who really deserves her ... it will not be easy, but he wants to see her happy. if this does not go as he wants ... they would have to make him understand ... they both love children .... they can do this. build a family and not to spoil their friendship. He is tired of girls who take advantage from him. but he is not stupid. he has always known. but if something is GD loves being the center of attention ...

 

He remembers the first time he saw her. by a screen as she rapped on the demos for YG.

 

she may not be the stereotype of beauty in korea. but she is really beautiful. She has that attitude on stage, which can make you hate her or love her.

 

but once you know the truth .... you can not help but fall for her more and more.

 
 
 
sorry for the short update but I really dont want mix up thing so.... their talk is over... How they will be able to handle the pressure that their wishes will entail? Do they will get it?