the finally desicion....

A Baby
Pvo chaerin. I went to the shower to freshen up after a long day when the phone rang. The first person that crossed my mind was jiyong ... but for days he did not call me. I do not want to think about it but my mind was filled with him 24 hours a day. I looked to see who was calling me Kiko What the ?? I did everything she asked me what she wants me now? - what? - Chaerin - Kiko? What more could you want from me? - You and I were in your do not return to approach him. What are you playing? - I? I'm not playing anything is your guy who will not leave me alone. So you pressed him further belt. - what do you mean? - Kiko goodbye, I'm too tired. I do not owe you anything. Turn off the phone and threw it hard on the bed ... ..... pvo chaerin - What are you going to do? Bommuniie surprise me at the door of my room. - I'll talk to him - But chae .... - I know, right? I know, but this is unbearable, I can not overcome something that continues to exploit me in the face - Chae. - I can not stand more unnie - You love him - I do not know if I love him, but if something is true is that I miss him unnie - Come here, I know, I know ... unnie hugs me hard ... - We've got to go find him, chae, ... you will regret it if you do not discover the truth of your feelings - Yes ... I have to go - Okay, but I'll go with you clroo I sigh and smiled .. Unnie is only worried about me ... ...... Pvo jiyong Kiko wore two hours locked in my house, did not want to leave. And I did not want to see her. Every day was the same, she had gotten permission to spend time in Korea, and since she had no home in Korea, she would sleep with a few belongings in my guest room. - You are mine, you could never be with her 'ji', ever, she can never again be near you, she hates you ... - She can not hate me ... she ... - She never would believe you! That day? she even distrusted me! She even doubted my veracity, 'ji'. My heart just start beating so hard... i cant believe whats she saying... - That is not true.. - That's what you think? - That's what I know! - you know nothing! she has not bet anything for you! - what..?? what the hell you told her that night ?? Kiko eh? What the hell did you say? - That night, I told her the only truth, she deserves, that you love me. - that is not true ! you've got to understand it! - no! you love me! That's the only truth! You love me. - Not, at least not since a lot time ago... - that is not true.. ji.. that isn't true!! Kiko pushes the table breaking large vase that she gave me. - Yaaa! stop it! between you and me there is nothing for over half a year ago, Kiko !! You could lie to her, but you and I know the truth, Kiko; between you and me there was nothing that night !! because I could only think of her! I heard a knock on the door and I turned to see Chaerin with nuna bom. - Chaerin ... I ... before I get close to hunchae; Kiko is placed in my arms and kissed me on the cheek - Chaerin ?? I'm sorry! my love now can not speak ... Truth ji? - Stay away from Jingyo oppa now I looked with surprise to nunabom, she was smiling proudly to chaerin, while the two women stared to each others. I looked between the two women do not know how to react, Chaerin had spoken with a tone of office, which excited me. - Kiko I think you have done here you should go want me to repeat it? - You have no authority to kick me out of this house, Chaerin, and his life either - But I can, Kiko long outside my house now I kept my eyes chaerin even when Kiko closed the door firmly - Oppa why do not you tell me? I approached her carefully - You have believed me? she raised her hand gently and my cheek I closed my eyes tightly as I leaned on her touch., feeling her body so close to mine made me want to hide myself at home with her for days, disappear., at last she was back here again, with me - Maybe I just needed you could tell me ... hear you tell the truth ... I never believed oppa but you did not give me reason ... you stopped calling and I thought ... - Chae-ah ... - I know, you just prove it now ... Her eyes start to shine while I rested my forehead to hers and I sigh ... I was finally at home. I buried my face in her hair, holding her tight and smelling that unique essence as she possessed ... She was now so close to me ... I noticed that her hands were shaking when she went up my arms to encircle my neck -oppa I've missed you my arms wrapped around her waist even stronger, approaching her to me - You Do not leave me again - Do not give me reasons ... oppa...please love - what? Tell me - kiss me And I did it. I kissed her .... for so longs hours.... I didn't notice when bomnuna left sus alone, either when the sun was gone. She was the one important thing.