11. she's really one of a kind

A Baby

pvo jiyong

 

You know that?

 

My first thought the next day was the memory of her lips. which followed me all day.

 

her s in my hands. the mixture of her personal scent, and her shower gel.

 

I didn't see her that day.

 

I had work, and she have it too.

 

bigbang was working on a new album. and 2NE1 was doing a very good comeback.

 

but she never left my thoughts.

 

two days after the president informed us that we will have a special guest who wanted to work with one of us.

 

I thought it would be me.

 

a female group of girls who want to work with the big gdragon. great producer, great rapper.

 

who wouldn't want to work with me?

 

I was wrong.

 

a lot

 

.....

 

pvo chaerin

 

when yg called me into his office I didn't think it was a good thing.

 

I would have done something bad .... or maybe it was for my job as leader of the group ....

 

I did not know, but  there was I ... waiting outside the office door for my signal to open the door and enter.

 

- You will work with DOK2 and jay park in the new album by Mr. Park. as a single lil wayne drake and nicki minaj but in Korea. is that okay with you?

 

- of course ... I've always wanted to work with DOK2 and jay park is an inspiration.

 

- Agree, they will be here at 8. study of teddy.

 

- I will be there president.

 

It was 7:30 when I approached the study.

in a normal situation would come softly music studio. It did little that the embers soundproofed studio when Teddy oppa liked to listen to your music in almost unbearable levels of audio. but this time just could not place voices were heard.

 

I was surprised to see DOK2 and jay bae oppa oppa with teddy and ... Jingyo oppa ...

 

- Hello ... I interrupt? I thought I'd stop by here some sooner but I can come back later.

 

- No, hunchae ... even us were even talking of you.

 

-of .. me?

 

-baby chae ...

 

-gonzo !!

 

I embrace him strong while he returned me the hug again lifting me off the ground.

 

-chae this is jay...

 

-I know. I consider myself a big fan ... it is a pleasure

 

I said leaning

 

-oppa please take care of me ..

 

-hehe sure... nice to meet you CL ...

 

- guy you're red! leaves formalities she will call you oppa Remove your polite here ... she is really a badass hahaha

 

- of course .. gonzo. only if, jay oppa allows me to call him that.

 

- Of course, of course ...

 

- Which it is supposed to jay doing here? flirt or work?

 

Jingyo said as he rose from the chair

 

- Uaah .... I mean .... sorry GDssi. work work.

 

- of course ... .. I'm over here goodbye.

 

- Oppa, what's wrong you?

 

- Nothing .. continues the talk with your buddies!

 

Jiyong oppa left slamming the door. I knew he expected me to go after him ...



 

That is why I didn't.

 

------------

 

pvo jiyong


 

who is believed, that guy is? I'm her favorite oppa.

 

she will find me.

 

that was my thought when I left the studio.

 

ji calm down!

 

you are the future father of her child. she has given you her word and she never goes back on her promises.

 

I sat down in my own studio. thinking again at that time that she was mine ... nor of her fanboys. mine! she is ... she is not mine ... and she never will be.

 

you want a baby ji. only that. she is already in love with someone.

 

no.

 

not love.

 

She likes someone.

 

and which is the ing difference? !

 

Focus!

 

she is your best friend! But nothing more. she is not kiko. chaerin is not kiko.

 

your love kiko.Ji

 

you're still ing love, Kiko.

 

right?

 

Am I?