10. messing up the good things

A Baby

Pvo chaerin:

I was really annoyed.

who believed he is to play like that with me?

Why he would not let pregnant Kiko?

there was no one who could calm me down the girls failed to discover What instead of a broken heart I was so pissed. I am a woman but I have my principles! Who does he think that is to make others believe that we are together and now sleeps with Kiko behind me ?. since the morning, we returned to korea I have been avoiding him.

He has called me more times than I can remember.

He has been sending me messages for both ways by text and by social networks. He has tried to corner me in the conference room. and for now I have managed to avoid him.

I was heading already to the car park to meet daraunnie she had said me that she would wait me downstairs to go home together since I didn't have my car today. but when it drops me when daraunnie was nowhere and instead he was there.

- Hunchae I ...

- No hunchae. Where is daraunnie? I will only ask once.

- I told her that I would be the one to send you home. I can take you, now you have no more options. please give me at least those few minutes to explain.

- Okay

I went to his car, the expensive but beautiful Lamborghini. he had good taste in clothes and apparently also in cars.

- Chae at least let me explain ... I didn't even know what I had done until that morning ... I never meant to hurt you, believe me. Kiko and I ... is very complicated, I always fall into her.. i really don't know why ... but this time is over ... the new guy was in use and she had to come to korea for work so she wants me to continue the tradition, she returned to me to use me at her will .... and I...

- Shut up.

- Sorry?

- I said shut up! I don't care what you're going to be able to say in these moments oppa. hurts me, you've humiliated me! everyone in the company look at me with pity face, oppa! because they thought that we were together, And whose idea was it? huh? from who? yours! you lie, I get into a plan which I don't even know, and then you return with Kiko! What am I supposed to do now?

- I'll get you pregnant, and we'll take care of it together. chae we will be happy ... maybe love is not what they told us, what you thought? look I'm so sorry I hurt you but on ... god ... chae. I am very flawed to touch a woman. I need !

- God .... seriously it is that your excuse? I also miss and don't come back begging my exes! and which way is that to say that you'll leave me pregnant? then you leave me full of hormones and you will continue with your in secret, are you telling me that?

- Wait ... you ... you're not a ? - What? no. for? me am no longer see good option to have your son?

- What? is not that, but ... .

- But what?

- I didn't expect that's all ...

- Oppa I like too ... but unfortunately I like a person who normally never will like me ... at least in that way.

- Chae I ...

- We arrived. Oppa grace on trip. goodbye

- Chae wait .... I can ... I can ... I can upload?

- of course ... the other night you sleep with Kiko and now want to return to get into my bed. very well oppa ..

- Chae please ... I ... I need you, okay? Help me. please. Help me

- OK. goes up.

 

 

pvo jiyong:

 

When she said yes, I could breathe again.

I caught her by the hand and we went up the stairs.

-Bom nuna hello !!

- what..what are you doing here? chae! What the hell is he doing here?

-it's ok unnie. i told him that he can come in.

-chae baby ... are you really sure of that?

-of course ... why?

-chae ... he hurt you really bad. you were so hurt

- I told you unnie Kiko is also a good friend of mine ... and they are friends. kiko hasn't home here and so she spent the night at his home. but everything is okay. really oppa?

-Sure ...

-we are going to my room, it's okey unnie?

-Sure ....

-------

I was very surprised by her words she had always been very patient girl. It was really rare to see chaerin out of nerves.

This was very bad sign. she doesn't even care about me... I was just hoping to see her jealous...

I sit down on her bed and wait for her to come out of the bathroom. she left the bathroom a few minutes later. just a big shirt, my gaze went to hers sweet legs. she had definitely grown into a beautiful woman.

-oppa ... you think we could try?

-what?

- I... this ...

before I know she get close to me and she kiss me. She kisses me hard almost causing blood on my lip. I strongly mourn and return the kiss. I wanted to lay her down on the bed but she doesn't let me. she climbs on top of me, causing friction between our most sensitive points and she cuts the kiss to moan. I put my hands on her waist tightly. pulling her much close to me. I notice how her s get harder and without even realizing it, my hand up around her waist, under the shirt. touching her skin.

I feel the back of my hand on fire and I'm consumed by what I feel. I ripped the shirt of her body and my mouth went on the curve of her neck while my hands caught the weight of her big s, my thumbs creating circles in her s to stand each of them completely.

We stop when we heard a noise at the door followed by a laugh.

-chae! the girls are back. And what are you doing isn't good for the youngs ears of minzy!!! We are Goin to bed now. bye! -chae... She support her head on my shoulder. And I strongly hug her by her waist.

-And... if we go to sleep?

She look at my eyes in surprise.

- And what are we going to do with this?

She said pointing at my crotch.

-It will be my punishment

-oppa if you ever will meet again with Kiko and the press catch you again I swear you that I will leave you infertile. I look at her with shock

-what?

I heard her laugh while she gets on the bed.

-okey let's will see.

I said as I pulled her into my arms.

-let's go to sleep. Good night hunchae

-night oppa

It was not long time until we both fell asleep. .......