0.5 prologue

A Baby

one could say that kwon ji yong better known as gdragon in the world of kpop, had it all ... but it was not so ... all were facades. prizes, girls, money ... what else could be missing him...right?

 

they were both together in the living room, lying on the couch and hugging each other, he her hair while she had her head on his chest.

 

- kiko

 

He really had a bad feeling to start the conversation ... but he really had to know ...

 

- Tell me ...

 

- Have you ever thought about having a child,,,? to have a baby ... with me?

 

- You know that's not compatible with my work ...

 

- Kiko ... I ... always wanted take another step .... with you ...

 

Kiko laughed. and caused him chills .... this is not going the way he wanted ...

 

- neither you proposed marriage and you  do not dare to say to your fans that we are

together, "ji" how that  hell you can think of babies?

 

- I never thought you wanted to be part of that ... take our relationship to the public have to be complicated ....

 

- I'm starting a career ji ... I can not emaciate my body with what happens to a pregnant .and least a relationship that may not have a future ...

 

Kiko just muttering the phrase, but Jiyong heard. and that he was a strong fraud in the chest.

 

- You do not believe ... you do not think you and I can have a future? You do not believe we have opportunities to be together and the years pass by my side?

 

- ji ...

 

- You never have come to think ??? !!!

 

-ji..I ..

 

- Then why the hell you were me?


 

- ji ... because you're a superstar .. .. is fun outwit the press and navigate to your fans. It is fun when you have people who love you and can not get you but I do ... and because .. well. you are very good in bed.

 

- Clear. 100 puts you in the ing adrenaline, no?

 

- Man ... seen so ...

 

- You you never loved me .. it is not? You've never felt anything for me ... you've never loved me?

-quererte? I like you ... that's all.

 

- That is all ?? !! but I ....

 

- Oh, my God .... you do not feel, even something close to love for me ..

 

Kiko said as she turned and headed to the bedroom.

 

- What the hell would you know what I feel?

 

- Can not you giving me your heart when you do not even belonged to you when we met ...

 

- That ... what are you talking about?

 

- Let it be, jiyong. I'm going home ... I hope to see you soon as friends, and then you will be really happy with who you really love ... that then you already know who owns your heart ....