Chapter 3

The world we used to play around

 

TaecYeon's POV

"Taecyeon" Yoona said after calling in the middle of filming. "did I bother you?" she asked but I can't really say "yes, you bothered me". I just said that were on break but the truth is I just sneaked out asking the Thai-prince to cover me up. "how have you been?" she asked me again with that never-ending question and I really wanted to tell her I'm not but she really can't do anything about that.

" I'm fine" i really want to hung up, im making myself a big liar. " that's good to hear.... so relieving" she said. " how 'bout you" I asked her knowing if she's busy or not calling me in the middle of the day knowing that artists are always busy in times like this.

" I'm fine. quite busy but I just wanted to call you, sorry" she said but hey! did the PD just found out that i sneaked out. I heard the PD shouting my name, letting the whole world know that ok TaecYeon sneaked out.I really need to finish the conversation. " oh! Yoona our break is about to end. do you have something to tell me? somthing importan?" I asked to rush back on set.

"I know, I heard your PD shouting." then she paused for a minute " can we go out after you go back to Korea this saturday" she suddenly asked but I got no time to think the PD is spinning the world. i unconsciously said "sure" to her. the time I arrived on the set, things started to clear out. did I just approved to date her again? how did she know my schedule? this saturday is our dinner date with JYP family isn't?

I'm screwed again right?....... I know. at first I didn't know how to say that I cannot join the JYP family day but of course I got my own ways. I tried having some Good-shots and of course I succeeded. I attacked the weak branches first and then the strongest branch. Jin-young hyung. thankfully i made it alive. the problem is only 2am and 2pm knows it, jin-young is included. hope that my buddies in WG and Miss A woudn't get mad.

the saturday night came, The night. Yoona was always on the lead as usual. she brought me to a fancy resto not too far from seoul. The resto was actually known because of the artists who often visit it. Privacy is their first priority and that is what we love about that resto. we sat in the middle of the garden, being able to see the whole resto inside by the big fancy glass window. it was a very romantic place, perfect for couples but we are not. the beutiful melodies from the violin gave my mind a relaxing feeling. thankful that paparazzi are strictly not allowed.

No One's POV

 

He pulled the chair out and asked yoona to sit.  it was like the perfect place, the romantic lights, the scent of the flowers surrounding them, the amazing ambiance of the place, and the two of them facing each other.

"so how have you been." she asked "fine, just fine" he slowly looked around  which added some awkwardness after meeting again in this kind of place. a waiter went by their table and offered a wine. "thank you" yoona softly said while grabbing her glass of wine. to lessen the awkwardness, yoona started the coversation. they talked about how successful yoona was in korea after taec started his international career and how lonely it was after they separated.

"sorry, taec" tears slowly fell from her eyes "sorry, if it didn't work out. i'm really sorry" she started crying which mad taec's heart ache more. he chose to let yoona go not because the relationship didn't work but he doesn't want to see tears coming out of her eyes again. everytime she cries, it was like a knife stabbing taec's heart. he stood up and walked towards yoona. he slowly wrapped his arms around her cold shoulder. "it's not your fault" he softly whispered the words to her ears and let her head rest in his chest.

he felt drops of water tosuch his skin. he hugged her tightly so she wont get soaked too much. soon, a waiter came near them and lead them inside with an umbrella. the resto was full so they decided to proceed to the second floor which was used for parties or reservations. he removed his coat and placed it in yoona's back which was soaked by the ran. "sir, here's a towel. if you need anything just call us and pls wait upstairs" he handled them a towel and promised to bring changing clothes.

they proceeded upstair and found out that they're we're people upstairs. "Taec?" sohee said with shocked eyes after seeing them walk up.

the whole jyp family was inside that resto afterall this time without them knowing.