Chapter

The world we used to play around

 

Chapter Fifteen

 

“Suzy are really sure about this? You know there’s no more turning back once you agree” Min warned as she watched Suzy review some papers in front of her. Suzy nodded and kept her eyes still in the piece of paper.

“The script looks good and I bet it has a nice plot” she snapped, placing her eyes back at Min who was sitting at her side looking oh-so-worried.

“If that’s what you think” Min sighed loudly.  

The door swung open and Jia came to view. “Taec and Yoona called out for the press" she announced in a rush.

 

----------

 

“Its time” Taec murmured as she felt Yoona’s grip tightened on his arms. “Don’t be nervous, I’ll always be here” Taec assured with a sweet smile.

The two walked out of the room they were previously waiting at and was ordered to go face the media. Cameras snapped non-stop, not even missing a second as yoona and taec was revealed after the mahogany door was opened.

They sat in front of the table facing hundreds of reporters and people. Taec froze and felt like his stomach was doing some somersaults.

The first question was asked by a middle aged man with broad shoulders and thick glasses. It was about how they met and how long the relationship was.

Yoona was about to open when Taec suddenly spoke. “It was when I had a meal with Yoona together with Tiffany. It was our first meeting” he said flatly like he wasn’t nervous at all.

Then the second and third question came but was almost identical to the first section and both were answered by Taec.  Every word Taec said was immediately typed on their laptops and everything was recorded, excluding the live telecast of the interview.

The fourth came and was asked by a sceptical looking lady in red lipsticks. she slowly stood up and clicked her heels as she crossed her arms in her chest, staring at the two people being intrigued by almost everyone. 

there was a moment of silence....

“How long do you think your relationship will last?” she asked coolly like she was asking an easy question. The question came by shock for both Yoona and Taec. they shared glaces, looking both worried for the show that was about to end

Taec squeezed Yoona’s hand signalling that he’ll handle it. “If I were to decide, I would want it to last forever…” His eyes full of sincerity. Yoona’s eyes glimmered as her mind registered his words. It was so true and honest to be real.

She stared at his eyes looking for any clue of lie but she failed. All she saw was the most beautiful eyes her own met.  It was the same feeling…

when she first fell for him.

 

----------

 

“Where are you going again?” Min asked, frustrated. She gripped Suzy’s wrist knowing she would not want to answer.

“To JYP” she answered. Suzy immediately shook her hand away and stormed out the dorm after grabbing a piece of coat and her wallet that was placed on top of the table.

“Not again... Suzy!” Min growled. She ran after her and fortunately surpassed her. “I’ll come with you. I’ll just get a coat”

 

---------

 

"You will always be the best friend I will never take losing... Forever"

 

 

 

A/N 

Really really sorry for not updating for quite a while... school is getting busy... but thank you all for still reading and supporting the story... I hope you will leave a comment and better, subscribe... 

If you have questions or something you are confused about, the comment box will always be open. I would try to answer everything as long as it won't spoil the next chapters :)

 

Sincerely Yours,

               DevilCat