Party, girls and me

The world we used to play around

CHAPTER ONE


few more days and we will start to shoot DH, I’m quite excited but before that i still have the chance to spend my three days off that Mr park gave me. i just arrived in our dorm when chansung called me while sitting in the couch "Hey! Taec are you free tonight?" He questioned. 

"Why?" I asked as I placed my bag dowm. "We are planning on attending a friend's birthday party in burgoo club" junho said while holding his phone. I can see his boredom by how he acted.

"jyp family will be there" junsu added.

That time when i heard "jyp family", suzy wass the first person to come in my mind. we've been together not for long but thsi connection I have with her is something i cannot deny. Every time her image appears in my mind, I cannot avoid but feel the passion i never felt before.

So despite of being tired because of running all day I decided that one party won't kill.  

--------

I was about to enter the club when i saw wonder girls coming with miss A at their sides. they we're like a family more than a group of girls. but the thing that caught my eyes was Suzy. She wearing an animal printed and off shoulder dress that fitted her curves perfectly. She was the simplest but stood out the most. I watched her as her hair moved as she walked towards or direction. I can't help but to anticipate her presence.

We went inside right away and sat to a encircled sofa inside the bar filled with duests and deliquents. 

"Hey Taec what do you think about the girl there?" khun pointed the girl while smiling. a playful smirk soon crossed his face. I was curious why khun seems to be interested so we both stare at the girl.

"YAH! You guys are looking at those girls again tssk tssk tssk" jia shouted.

"Is there something wrong with that?" khun asked as he chuckled.

soon, every single one successfully sat still in their places. Suzy sat together with the other miss A member who luckily sat in front of us. that time i felt so fortunate have her view clearly.

"Everyone let's get the party started" We heard a voice said. the host started the party and the club was soon filled with laughter’s and loud party music.

khun went to the dance floor and unexpectedly came back with two girls wrapped around his arms. they looked like some celebrity I am still not familiar with.

"hey taec look at what i found" khun said as he lead the one to me. i can't refuse knowing i might offend khun so we just ate together, we party, we had fun with everyone who seems to be enjoying themselves.

after a while i saw Suzy who is in front of me with a bored face. Places like this aren't supposed for a girl in her age. Honestly, she isn't allowed to be here yet but with Mr JYP's request, no man can reject.

i stood up and walk towards jia who is dancing with some friends. "jia, i think Suzy is bored already" I whispered but made sure she heard it. jia looked at Suzy and saw her situation.

"Omo, i think Suzy is sleepy already, she really doesn't stay up this late. i think will be getting home" jia said in a worried tone. I watched as she approache and asked something i wasn't able to hear because of the distance but I can see the nod Suzy responded.

"do you need help i can drive you guys, you seem too drunk. it’s dangerous to drive in your situation?"

“Is it okay with you?" jia questioned. "yup, it’s no prob :)" i replied coolly. It woudn't be a problem. 

--------

While driving, i occassionally glance at the girls on the back who is sleeping already except for Suzy..."suzy~ah are you okay?" 

"yah, I’m fine" she replied coldly then leaned back to her seatwith a tired look.

Few cars and houses passed and we finally reached miss A's dorm

"we are here" I  annouced as the girls went down " gumawo taec" jia thanked.

" it’s no prob" I replied.

"take care " Suzy and fei said in unison.