Night

The world we used to play around

CHAPTER SEVEN

Taec’s POV

“Yah! Ok TaecYeon! @#$%^&*!@#$%^”  Chansung and I are helping Jia walk to the car, it’s past midnight and we still have some schedules tomorrow. The other girls are following behind while 2am and wonder girls already left. I also send Yoona to her car just to assure she’ll get home safe.

“slowly” Khun commanded while guiding Jia’s head inside the car. “Oppa” She looked at me with those drunken eyes while lying down in the car. “I….I…I’m” *poof I didn’t notice that coming. Thankfully, Junho was there beside me and he’s dead drunk too. He would not know who vomited in his shirt.

The only problem is the car too was covered with her vomit. “Gross” I heard someone murmured and looked back and saw Fei linked in Wooyoung’s arms in the same situation as Min and Jia, drunk dead.

How are we supposed to put these girls back in their minds? “yah! Unnie! Why did you do that?” suzy spoke as she tried to pull Jia out of the smelly car. Thank god, she’s not drunk “How are we going…home…now?” Min said while her eyes are half-awake.

“Don’t worry, I brought the car” I volunteered or else they won’t get home alive. Paparazzi’s eyes are everywhere.  After the guys helped me get the girls inside the car, they too disappeared and went home.

After some minutes of silence, we arrived in their dorm. “The door” I was carrying Jia and Fei in my arms so it would be hard if I’ll be the one to open the door. Suzy was also carrying min in her arms but it would be easier for her.

I slowly laid Jia and fei in the same bed. I was planning on leaving but Jia’s arms are too naughty. Water was all over my pants when the vase placed on the bedside table fell on me. “What’ happened” she just got back from min’s room when she saw my poor condition.

She gave me a piece of PJ for me to use in the meantime while my pants will be in the dryer for some time. “Omo!” I heard her voice in the other room. I quickly went out the bathroom and checked her out. Shoot! The dryer broke down. “I’ve been telling the unnies to use the dryer properly but they don’t listen to me” I saw she’s disappointed.

In the end, we decided the fan thing will be a big help.

“Here” she handled me a cup of coffee while I was sitting on the living room floor, eyes glued on the TV. Soon, she was also there sitting beside me. “You know Japanese foods are really good” I was talking about the food I am seeing in the TV while watching a show in food network.

We talked and talked and I didn’t notice I was asleep.

I woke up with some weight in my shoulders. Suzy was deeply asleep beside me, head resting on it. It’s not bad to stay a little longer like this. I slowly closed my eyes again, pretending to be asleep. I heard the door creaked. Soon, jia was out with both hands in her head, hair messed up, and by the way she looks, her morning is not that good. That’s what we call bitter hang over.

She caught my glance. I quickly placed my finger in lips, asking her to keep quiet. She stared at us, frozen. Suddenly she burst into laughter. “Oppa, what are you wearing?” I looked at my PJs, not bad at all. Yellow, pink, and blue flowers printed everywhere.

“Ouch!” Suzy is finally awake. “Why?” Jia asked worriedly. She placed her hand on his neck. “It hurts” it must be because she slept in that position.  Wonder how she was able to sleep like that. “are you okay?” I looked at her. She seems not.

By the way, my pants are dried up already.

----------

 

 

“Glad, she’s okay now” I hanged the phone as soon as I heard Suzy is okay. Thanks to Jia, she was there for her. I am actually planning on visiting her after this schedule as I promised to her. I think another two and a half hour would take. This is just a photo shoot and after I have some spare time before we proceed to the next schedule which is in Japan.

“Okay, thanks everyone” the lights started to turn off, the staffs are packing up, and the atmosphere is getting dead. It’s time to go home. “Oppa!” I was about to start up the motor when I heard a familiar voice and felt a soft tap in my shoulder. “Yoona?” what is she doing here? “I just wanted to visit you beside you’re not that far, look” I tilted my head towards to where she was pointing.

That’s why; they are also filming some sort of things in the building next to where we are a while ago. It’s obvious, staffs are everywhere, snsd’s van is parked at the front, and people are super busy. I’m not a three-year-old to not know. “It’s our break time, wanna join us?” I think it would be fun so I followed her.

“Annyeong!” the girls started greeting while we joined tiffany and Sica’s table. “Oppa, what are you doing here?” tiffany spoke with her crystal clear English. We often speak in English when we meet but when awkwardness strike knowing how you make others feel while listening to your conversation we stop it right away.

“This girl invited me to pay a visit” I opt to speak in Korean. I looked at Yoona beside me who’s happily sipping her Orange juice. “So, are you back together?” tiffany’s curiosity, that’s what we call it. I actually didn’t know what to say to her. Yoona kept silent and I am super confused of what to say. Isn’t she planning on denying it?

“Not really, just back to being friends” I managed to put up a small laugh. It’s awkward, really. “Oppa, taste this, I know you like it” Jessica slide the club house sandwich in front of me. Maybe, I can write Sica’s name in the list of the people who knows me best and where my mom’s name is also written at. “Thanks” it’s actually western culture that made me love hotdogs, sandwich, sodas, and so much more delicious food.

We heard some staffs calling the girls who’s sitting there, relaxed. “I think it’s our turn now. So we’ll leave you two here, enjoy” before leaving Tiffany gave me a tight hug that made me almost choke. I was eating a sandwich, right? After some time the small talk became a deep conversation. Is that how much I missed Yoona? She’s a close friend by the way. It’s really hard to be separated for years, not to mention.

I exposed enough secrets I made these past years to her but I’m glad I made her laugh by those crazy adventure. She also made me agree in coming to a small gathering the girls organized in their dorm after this. Honestly, the girls themselves are their guests. The dating ban is still not lifted until now. But haven’t I forgotten of something. Aish! Pabo! I was planning on visiting Suzy but there’s no way I can escaped from these girls.

“Yoong, I’ll just go in the restroom” I rushed to the nearest restroom. As soon as I got inside the cubicle I grabbed my phone. “Khun, I got a favour to ask”

“What took you so long?” I saw Yoona waiting for me. She must be worried to where the hell I went. “let’s go”