Moving on and Going on

The world we used to play around

 

Jo kwon stared blankly at the live fire in front of him. The study room is strangely way too warm that night. The cold snow of December falling outside seems to not exist by the humid air floating around, like a thick piece of cloth wrapping them into a squishy embrace.

He tilted his head on the sight and caught a glimpse of the man sitting behind.

“A warm night indeed” Jin Young spoke as he cupped his hands around the cup of coffee that costs some bucks and was imported from France itself. The man who is as lively as a lion few years back is now a man with obvious traces of aging. His skin isn’t as flawless as before, his hair is showing some number of white strands, and is eyes isn’t as hopeful as it was. Everything changed in just three years.

He can still reminisce how the cards felt in his hands. How the chips sound as they hit each other. The memories of the past felt like it was just yesterday. They were still as clear as it happened few moments ago. Now, he can’t help but feel ashamed of his self.

He ruined lives of the people who so close to him, the ones who were there to support and be at his side at his worst. But now, all of them are as miserable as he is and the blame would be for him, to him only.

Jo Kwon nodded respectfully as a sign of respect and showing whose authority is who.  After playing the memories, Jin Young cannot help but to feel down already. He bitterly laughed that gained a curious and confused look from Jo Kwon.

“A guy like me don’t seem to deserve this wonderful night” He half laughed, obvious in his eyes that something was being forced back.

“What are you saying?” Jo Kwon asked, furrowing his brows.

“For all that I have done. A night like this is definitely not for me” He said in a now serious tone. Jo Kwon felt the sudden burst of emotions of the old man. He seem to mean a lot from the words he is speaking right now and sure enough it has something to do with what happened few years ago.

“It’s Taec and Suzy, right?”

Jin Young stare fell on Jo Kwon’s eyes and he nodded for him to know the answer to his question. He was right, totally right. The burden he felt after doing everything still weighs in his heart. The tears that rolled down on TaecYeon’s face every time Suzy’s name was mentioned is enough to know how bad it affected him.

If only what he had done wasn’t done, he will only be the one to suffer. Not taecyeon, not Suzy or even 2pm and Miss A. If it wasn’t for his selfish acts, nothing would turn out this bad.

“ I was wrong. I was totally wrong” He muttered. “ I went against their relationship thinking how it will affect bot their careers and Suzy was starting to show off that time. All I thought of is to get them separated. I said I wouldn’t let them be together” He spoke in a whispering tone but audible enough for Jo Kwon to hear.

“I was working with the big project for Suzy and their developing feelings for each other just came at the wrong time. It was the only way to pay all the debts the company has and if it will not be done, the company sure wouldn’t have been standing until now. The JYP Entertainment I worked years for would be long forgotten by everyone…. So I did what’s needed” Jo Kwon can already see how close to tears Jin Young is and his voice is staring to shake.

“I was the one who gave Taec and Yoona’s picture to media after knowing how close they are that time and of course, it is by your help in watching over them. You told me all the updates I need to know and when the scene happened in the air pot which was witnessed by some people I already paid to keep their mouths shut, the perfect destructor came. My private investigator showed me the pictures of taecyeon in Yoona’s. It was so perfect so I sent them to Suzy immediately and waited for her reaction” Jo Kwon froze into his seat as one by one, the mysteries are starting to unfold. All the accusation TaecYeon had was all true. It was JYP though he never thought he would go this far.

“It was the right choice. Suzy chose to extend her contract and her career boomed as how the company’s income increase” He smiled genuinely.

“But…. But I now realise, everything was never right. They were all the wrong choice I made for my personal benefits. Now…. N-now I want to fix everything back to where it was… and I need your help…. The second time” Jo Kwon had a big smile appear on his face. This was it, what they are all waiting for… the chance for the two long lost lovers to have their opportunity to love.

 

 

 

 

 

“yoona, please answer the phone” taec hoped as he held his phone on his hand while walking on a cold night in the streets of Gangnam.

After few rings, Yoona’s voice was heard. “what do you need?” She asked dryly.

“Please don’t do this yoona. I’m on my way to your dorm, let’s have a talk” he desperately muttered, finally hailing as cab as soon as he saw it.

“We have nothing more to talk about… j-just go on and I know there is already someone for you” She stated as if she knows something he isn’t informed about.

“What are you saying?”

“I… su--… Y-you know just go back home and it will come soon and don’t bother to come at my dorm, I’m out with my friends” Yoona hung her phone before Taec could say a word.

There is already someone for you…” Taec replayed her voice again. What was that suppose to mean?