Chapter

The world we used to play around

 

It’s been almost two years since Suzy left but the throbbing pain in his chest is still felt. Her words continuously haunt his mind as he tried to move on and get back to life.

“Y-you… you lied to me… H-how can you… I believed you… I loved you… but now, do you know how much I hate you!? I hate you so much I don’t want to ever see your face!”

“J-just…. Just leave me alone and never try to bother me again” the girl’s painful voice echoed again in his helpless mind.

That night, when he last heard her voice, was the worst night he had in his entire life. He never wanted to live after that but he can’t be too selfish. How about his family, friends, fans, and her? Despite of the enormous wound marked on his now broken heart, he still loves her and will always do.

“Taec?” a melodic voice interrupted Taec’s thoughts. He lifted his heavy body from lying on his bed and rested his back on the wall.

“You’re not going?” Yoona asked. When Suzy finally rejected him, it was the time he accepted her. Though they finally been together for real, the entire world knows what is truly inside Taec’s mind. He didn’t want to use Yoona, but her offer is too tempting. She was his only hope to forget her and move on.

But now, after two years, it’s still felt like it happened yesterday. He is still trapped in his bed and feeling more and more horrible and frustrated without her. He spent almost every day thinking and wondering about what really happened.

How can life be so mean? In only a span of few days, he lost everything he had, his desire to live, his social life, his friends, and even the spotlight that accompanied him through the lonely years.

He glanced at Yoona and offered a small smile. “I’ll just rest. The promotion just ended”

“But you have a schedule after an hour and you would miss it if you don’t come with the boys now. They don’t have enough time to come back here and fetch you”

“I should just skip that one too” he said in a way it felt like he’s been doing that for years, skipping schedules.

“What!? Do you know how much exposure you’ve missed? You skipped seven out of ten for the previous days only, seven!”

Her voice was audible enough to be heard in the entire dorm. The guys might have heard it if they are not outside and sitting in the van while waiting for Taec to come out and pick his up.

“What’s going on with you Taec!? The fans are starting to give their focus away from you. You know how sensitive fans are. Now, they think that you are hiding from them and you don’t want to see them”

“Then let them” His voice was unbelievably calm despite of Yoona’s shouting.

“what!?” She asked with one of her brows raised.

“I said let them. Didn’t I make myself clear?” his brows arched as he locked his eyes with her.

“Just leave. I need to rest”

“No. I’m not going out of this room without you” she said firmly, crossing her arms on her chest.

“I said I need to rest.”

“no.”

“Damn! I can’t take this! I can’t take you! I’m so tired!” Taec finally exploded.

“Don’t you know how hard for me to work all day and night and after I get home I still need to fight and deal with you over and over again instead of resting” He said running a hand through his hair and sighed frustratedly.

“Don’t you know how hard it is for me to live like this every day? To live without her!”

The room turned silent and the clock tickling was the only sound audible for a human. Yoona closed her eyes and tried hard to not let her emotions take over her. The pain on his words struck at her life a sharp knife that killed her entire system.

She sacrificed a lot for him but she can’t blame him. She was the one who wanted to be at his side even though she already knew from the start that it will be hell.

A single tear strolled down to her cheeks as she finally opened her eyes. She looked at the man sitting in front of her.

“You still love her?” Taec didn’t answer. He looked guilty and his eyes that was once filled with anger was covered with pity.

“Sorry for the idiotic question… of course you still do… that’s an understatement” she chuckled bitterly, her eyes close to tears.

She turned back and was about to leave when she stopped mid-way and faced him.

“Wait. I sorry for another thing… and to put this up for you… let’s end this horrible joke” and that, she stormed away and won’t ever come back.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re finally home! Goodness, I miss my friends” Her manager spoke, sensing the bright mood of the city.

Suzy was sitting inside the familiar van and watching as images pass through her side window. It’s been two years and six month after she left to be exact.  It was a very sad goodbye for her but with the help of her new friends and co-workers; she managed to get through her new life abroad.

“Phenomenal actress Bae Suji is back after two years. As we all know, the young actress starred in one of the read roles in the drama “A wonderful love”. A ever successful TV series that was shot abroad and aired for almost a year here in Korea and all over the world including some countries in Southeast As—“

Suzy pressed the power button and rested her head in the seat.

“Where do you want to go first?” he manager asked at the side as she held her schedules on the Ipad.

“How’s my schedule?” she asked with her eyes closed. Her body felt drained after hours on flight and she wanted nothing but to lie in her bed and sleep for a really long time. For the past few years, she barely had enough sleep because of the filming and schedules.

“As usual, hectic but you can rest until tomorrow morning. You have an interview at 9am in Gangnam”

“Let’s just go hom—wait, pull me over at that side” she said as the too familiar spot came to her sight as she opened her eyes.

“What?”

“Just stop the car at the corner”

“B-but –“

“I can go home alone. I’ll just take a cab or call some of my unnies and I have my cap and glasses” She explained, stuffing things inside her bag.

She can’t help but to feel excited as she saw the café she spent days with her friends before she left. It was the café she often visit with Miss A or just her friends… like him.

“Thank you” She bowed as the girl on the counter handled her favourite latte. She smiled knowing that the girl knew her but fortunately kept quiet. It was obvious with her sparkling eyes and who wouldn’t know her? She’s Bae Suzy, one of the most famous personalities idolized by not just Korea but also by some parts of the world.

Suzy adjusted her tinted glassed and pulled her cap lower enough to hide her forehead. Soon, her jacket hood covered her head.

She walked and walked for few minutes to where her feet bring her until she reached the place she missed so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tears rolled down to her cheek as she left his room. The relationship she thought would last for long just ended few moments ago. Before stepping out of the house, she wiped the tears away and checked herself for few times, She’s and idol after all.

Before she entered her Volkswagen that was parked in front of the house, she saw a familiar girl standing at the side staring at Taec’s window and doesn’t seem to have a clue on her existence.

She decided to get a closer look and approached her.

“S-suzy?” Her lips turned dry and speaking took a lot more effort than usual. Is she really back?

 

 

 

A/N:

Suzy's baaaack! ^^ too sad Taec and Yoona's not together again ;( Ending is near so keep tuned :"> I'll be wiating for the subscribe and comment :P