chapter

The world we used to play around

 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

 

Taec held a peace of wooden doll on his small hands. It feels so intriguing how it made its way on JoKwon’s car and out of all that’s possible to happen, he accidentally sat on it. He placed it on his pocket and started the engine as soon as the key found its hole.

He drove fast, really fast. It was the very first time he had a kind of experience and it felt good because he was doing it for a really great reason. He didn’t mind the loud horns he received after speeding some cars and not minding how busy the streets are that can put him to a coffin not too soon.

He focused his eyes and mind straight hoping he’ll get on time. Cars, houses, and some trees passed through his window and finally he raced the place. He glanced up at the massive building and ran inside…. the night’s about to come.

A guard soon appeared behind him and called out several times until Taec finally decided to talk to him after being pissed. “I’m really sorry for the trouble but can you please let me pass just once. I know you’re just doing your job but please mister, I really need this. See that flight” He said, pointing out the scheduled flights for the day.

“The girl I love is going on that flight. I haven’t showed her or even told her how much I love her until now because of the fright of losing everything I had with her. I loved her so much all I was able to do is watch her from a far and mutely wish for her to love me too… We spent years together but I haven’t made even a single move, afraid of just hurting her and not making her happy… even now I am still unsure of what to do… ” He ran his hands through his hair, occasionally glancing at the big clock hanging in the wall of the airport.

“If she successfully leaves without me seeing her, I don’t know what will happen… I might be crazy or better just be dead because I love her more than my life…” He mumbled, looking down. The guard didn’t say a word so taec expected for him to be immediately dragged out. He raised his head fast when he heard sobs.

He was crying.

The guard’s eyes were shining from the tears escaping his eyes. His circled face flushed red from crying. “That… was… so… nice” he said in between sobs.

“So please let me in” he pleaded. “I really can’t” The guy said. Taec felt like his legs turned in Jell-O. He almost collapsed from where he was standing as a drop of tear fell down to his chiselled jaw.

“But you can come with me…” he winked as Taec automatically linked his arms to the stout guy.

 

----------

 

“Suzy, time to go” Her manager whispered. Suzy nodded and swung her bag to her shoulders. Everything felt a little harder, her foot is heavier and her body felt so stiff. It felt like she was being dragged down, stopping her track.

She adjusted her cap, and glanced back once more. It’s really time to go.

“There she is!” She heard a familiar voice called out from quite close. The familiar guy ran to her as soon as she met his gaze. He looked so desperate in finding her.

“Please don’t go!” he said gripping both of her wrists. Suzy was shocked as her eyes grew bigger.

“Please just don’t go yet… “

“What are you doing, Khun? We’re gonna miss the flight if you won’t stop this non-sense” Her manager asked coldly.

“Please just few more minutes. He’s already on his way” Khun pleaded.

“What are you talking about?” Suzy furrowed her brows.

“Just wait, please. Promise I’ll go after few minutes”

Suzy glanced at her manager before turning back to Khun.

“Okay… Okay… I’ll give you both three minutes. I can’t let Suzy miss her flight” she said hesistantly but gained a smile from Suzy and Khun.

Few more minutes later…

“3… 2… 1… time’s up, Suzy let’s go. That’s the last call for our flight” her manager spoke as they drag their luggage.

“Khun oppa, sorry…“ Suzy apologetically said before walking away.                 

Khun watched as both Suzy and her manager walk fall in a line with their passport and tickets on hand. It was so depressing how he didn’t managed stopping her. Jo Kwon would definitely kill him. He was the first person Jo kwon called hoping he’ll get her on time because he was still on search for Taec.

“Khun” He saw Taec running toward him with a guard following him from behind.

“Where’s Suzy! Did you find her?”

“Taec! She’s on the gate 2! Fast! She’s leaving!” Khun pointed the gate where suzy was.

He followed Khun stare and saw Suzy’s back. She’s next on the line to glass door and her manager is before her.

He ran fast but tripped into something which made him fall really hard. His knees were seriously injured by the hard hit on the floor but despite of it, he still stood up and ran after her.

“Suzy! Suzy!” he shouted.

 

Suzy showed her passport and ticket to the stewardess waiting at the end of the line and her manager came after. They were the last in line.

“Thank goodness you made it, Ms… the door is about to close” The girl nervously chuckled.

She bowed and entered the door. Her manager walked passes her and accidentally brushed her shoulder that made her ticket fall on the ground.

“Suzy, didn’t you hear her. Make it fast” She can hear her manager utter as she picked the piece of paper.

“Suzy! Suzy!” she heard a familiar voice but sure enough not Khun”

“Taec oppa!?” her eyes widened as Taec appeared in her view running towards her. Taec tried to enter the gate but some guy stopped him.

“Sorry Sir but the gate is about to close and I can see you don’t have a ticket” a guy wearing the same uniform as the girl said.

Taec didn’t mind the guy but stayed his stare to suzy. “Suzy! I love you!” he shouted.

Suzy, for a moment, felt like she was heaven after hearing his words and took a while to fully register it. Step by step she walked towards his direction but the same girl as a while ago appeared in front of her, blocking his view to Taec.

“Wait! Wait! I need to go!” She tried to escape from her grasped on her shoulders but was pushed back. Her manager caught her and was dragged away.

“Suzy, let’s go!” her manager fiercely shouted.

Taec!” she shouted one last time.

-DOORS CLOSED-

 

 

A/N

Good day! thans for reading and supporting the story. Please do subscribe and comment. so far, I can see a lot loves TaecZy =))) Let's just see what will happen soon...

But here's my other story(TaecZy) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/187725/sir-can-you-teach-love-myungsoo-suzy-taecyeon-taeczy-tiffany-taecfany-myungzy

the TaecYoon FF is still on progress... I wanted to finish the whole story first before posting so no more long waiting for updates. maybe, I'll post one chapter for two or three days. note: they are long chapter ;)

THANK YOU :*