Chapter 2

The world we used to play around

CHAPTER TWO

 

"I'm your man" is all done but why am I still here in Japan? maybe it's part of my work. "My Work" this is what I call my life now. working day and night, sleepless nights, lonely nights, and dark rooms. these are the things I've been through this past months. who knows that an Idol's life is this sad.

I remembered being lectured hours because of that scandal with my own bestfriend but maybe those time were better, imagine I got someone who talks to me not only about work-related topics but also about life-related ones. It was one saturday night when we were about to sleep in our big hotel room, Junsu thought of something fun.

"Yah! Nickhun, where did you put our spare budget" he said with that glowing eyes. " why? omo.. Junsu no! no! no!" Nickhun said with that crystal clear english.

"aishh! Pali! we need to have fun" Junsu said while grabbing the small envelope placed Nickhun's hands. after a while Junsu came back with Junho with two bags of Liquor(beer). "Party! Party!" The bratty-Maknae shouted. Junsu was opening the cans of beer when wooyoung opened the TV.

"Omo! look at the Jackpot Rookie group" Nickhun said while facing the big-screen TV. Miss A was dancing "Goodbye Baby" that time. Suzy looked so different but not in a bad way. she looked so beautiful but her beauty was not the same anymore as the last time I saw her. Her face was more mature, more like an adult not a youmg girl anymore. her hair changed a bit, perfectly suits her. black hair and snow-white skin. maybe a year is really too long. look at her now, more like an adult than a girl.

I really can't wait to see her again, I just wish that we can go back to Korea soon. A year is really too long without her. I grabbed a can of beer, drowing myself to forget this sadness. after a while, I dind't notice I was already unconscious. I woke up with a really heavy head. The pain was killing me. "Taec, are you okay?" this thai-price is really concered now, isn't? 

" I'm fine" i said while putting my hands on my head, trying to stop the pain from attacking. "you should not drink too much next time, you were crazy last night" Nickhun said while forcing his laughter to come out but what did he just said? i was crazy last night is what he really said. how come I can't remember anything.I looked at him with a dagger look so he just went out to join the other members.

"what time is it? dont we have a schedule today?" i asked myself.I grabbed my phone trying to know hat dimension I am in right now after that death-like night."It's Just 7 am" i said relieved knowing that our nect schedul is 10. but what is that? i asked my self seeing a missed call sign. "huh? who could have called me this early?" i asked then i looked at the phone call history.

i was shocked seeing the call was from Suzy " she called me 4 in the morning" i said to myself. i decided to call her right away, thinking that something really urgent happened or some emergency. " Hello? Suzy~yah" I asked with the sweetest voice I can make.

"Taecyeon oppa" she said with a really soft and Innocent voice, the tone I made got nothing with the sweetest voice of her. " Oppa! are you okay now?" she suddenly asked but of course I am after hearing her voice and should I be the one to ask her that?. " yah.. I am but what made you think I am not okay" i said lowering my voice a little more, perfect to make a soft voice.

" oh... I'm so relieved. I was so worried last night when you called me crying" she said with a obvious worried voice. " oh? did I call you last night?" omo I'm screwed, I can't remember a single thing. didn't I sleep early last night? aishhh! I really hate getting drunk.