Chapter

The world we used to play around

A/N: Gonna end this soon and focus on my TaecYoon ff ^^ Having a really stressful week but i'll try to update sooner to have this completed and done. Thank You all!

Chapter dedicated to: SkullMaki and Schwarmmy =D ...( just thought of adding some dedication )^^

 

 

·         Yoona gasped as she had her perfect view to the girl that was standing in front of 2PM's door and watching Taec's window. It was common for her think that the girl was just a normal fan who happened to escape the security of the exclusive subdivision.

But when she familiarized the girl, it was not just a fan... it was Bae Suji, the girl who brought Taec in this kind of misery.

It came clearer as she thought of having Miss A's dorm few blocks away and no guards or security would stop her.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked with pure confusion on her face. Suzy broke the eye contact and looked down to the ground as if she felt the right tension or awkwardness between them. she too wondered if she had a clue of what happened between her and Taec.

"I... uhm... I-i was wondering if the guys are inside?" she said, trying her best to keep her voice stable and without cracking or breaking.

Yoona studied her for a minute, searching for something.

"Everyone's actually out except for Taec. They need to go to somewhere and then to their next schedule for the next hour"

"Is... that so? I... I think I should get going" Suzy awkwardly smiled.

"Wait! I need to talk to you about something" Before Suzy could turn around and walk away which she desperately wanted, Yoona's hand circled her wrist.

 

---

 

 

"Lights off!" Jia excitedly shouted as they watched Suzy walk in front of the dorm.

Every kept silent and some anxiously hid behind the sofa and some furniture to not let them be visible.

Suzy felt so drained after the conversation she had with Yoona as she walked home. All she wanted to do is go to bed and curl up in a ball and wake up again tomorrow.

She cannot register all the things Yoona blurted out and still has this doubt to believe her after all this time but her heart is telling her something differently.

If everything that Yoona had said is really true then the time she spent abroad to forget him will go to trash. it will all be useless.

Suzy grabbed the metal knob of the door and twisted it.

"Surprise!" few voices shouted from the inside. Everyone that was there are the ones familiar to her. Min was the first one she noticed having her the loudest shout then Jia, Fei, Wonder Girls, 2AM, and even 2PM with few other JYP staffs and friends.

Min engulfed her with a big hug and faced her with teary eyes. "Welcome back, Maknae" she smiled.

Suzy was deeply touched by her 'family's' action and affection showed to her. It’s been two years since she left but the warmth they welcomed her brought all the memories back she fought for long.

She glanced at her surroundings as she noticed the walls are fairly decorated with colourful decors, the tables are covered with varities of food and the people had their smiles widely plastered in their faces.

After a while and a lot of hugs and kisses, everyone started to settle down and fill their stomach. Suzy sat down on the couch, a sigh of frustration escaped as she looked down.

"Having fun?" a girl's voice asked. The voice that accompanied her through all the lonely nights she spent abroad and gave her remarkable advice and words. The voice she is truly thankful of.

 

 

 

Min's POV

Suzy's welcoming party was a blast, a total ground breaking event. When Suzy entered the house, I cannot describe how the energy and happiness that came from the people inside heated the room. The big smiles that they showed proved how Suzy is truly loved and admired by everyone.

She was our saviour.

It was two months after her departure when JYP told us about the not-so-good condition of the company. Despite of continuously gaining profit from the stars who grew bigger and bigger each day and brought money to the company, a big sum of money was still missing.

It caused everyone to be in deep shock especially for 2PM who have the biggest spotlight that time and our company's cash cow. JYP explained that if we cannot reach the quota or the money needed, someone will take the company away.

We all shared the sorrow and disappointment as are hardships was about to end but it was Suzy who brought our hopes back after her drama aired in Korea, its popularity and ratings rocketed higher that we could imagine and brought millions in the company and gained her to be a phenomenal star.

It was another great shock for everyone but we were just thankful enough for everything she had done and waited more for her return.

Today, it was very small effort for everyone to give her this party compared to what she had given us.

Suzy nodded her head but I know something's wrong and what happened two years ago is still an untouched topic till now. We were afraid to push her in telling us so we just waited.

"Looking for someone?" I asked. Her body stiffed and I saw how her cheeks turned ten times redder from her natural rosy cheeks.

"Why are you blushing? is that a yes?" I cheekily smiled. It wasn't the first time I saw her blush. She often flush red before she left but hide it from anyone. I remember seeing her first blush when Taec held her hand to bow one time during a certain company concert.

"Everyone is here to welcome you" I spoke again getting bored of her silence. I saw her turn serious as she stared in to space. I spilled the wrong one.

"Uhm... Nick told me a while ago that they cannot pull Taec out of the bed and failed to come... but except for him, everyone went to surprise you" I nervously smiled. Suzy turned her face away, obvious sadness on her eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I kinda offered knowing it would lessen the weight. I can't take seeing our little maknae like that even though she's already a grown woman. a twenty-one-year-old gorgeous woman.

After the party, when everyone was gone and the only ones left are the owner of the house, I went in the kitchen.

I was planning on putting the left- overs in a container to let it last longer inside the ref when a hand grabbed me an pulled me inside the familiar room.

"Unnie... " A sad looking and close to tears maknae sat with me at the edge of the bed.

"I'll listen" I assure her and started telling what mystery happened after she left.

In the midst of her talking, few tears streamed down her eyes and I saw how the sorrows took over her body. I soon shed a tear and held her hand as I waited for her to finish.

"I can't believe this" I sighed in disappointment as Suzy finished telling me all that happened, every single detail.

When she left, she was genuinely and heavenly happy after Taec confessed to her but kept silent as her manager saw everything and kept an eye for her.

After they landed, she wanted to call Taec so badly and tell him how she loves him but her manager never left her side. She also thought to let her manger cool down for a moment and find the perfect time to make a call, knowing how our manager's temper is.

Her schedule for the day was hectic and didn't even give her a chance to shrug the jet-lag off and was dragged into events and phone is strictly prohibited.

That very night, around eleven, she finally had her time alone inside her temporary room for her month stay.

She grabbed her phones in her hands and gripped it carefully. She’ll call Taec and tell him everything she wanted to tell but kept all inside for few years including how much she loves him.

When her phone lit up, she gasped as numerous photos was sent in her phone... photos of Taec and Yoona kissing passionately in a bed. By the look, she knew it was a paparazzi shot by the angle it was taken.

She was depressed and scarily angry for few hours until she made the biggest mistake in her life. The changing of contract that caused her to stay longer and not see the guy who shattered her heart.

Two years, she spent them all trying to forget him and what he did. In those times, a new name entered her life unexpectedly. It was Lee Myungsoo, her leading man in the story and her rock and partner in true life.

She sobbed as she told me how foolish she was that time and revenge blinded her when she entered a relationship with him and they just spent their second anniversary last week.

She thought that if Taec can do it so can she. That's how idiot she became. But a while ago, Yoona talked to her. a serious talk between the two girls in TaecYeon's life.

Yoona explained every hardships, frustration, depression, sadness, and agony he'd been experiencing since she left. she also made it clear that nothing really happened between then as Taec saw her only as a friend who comforts his broken heart but mistaken to be something, the reason why the two lived in regrets and everyday fights.

Yoona must have knocked some senses back to Suzy as she again confessed her love again and again for Taec inside the room for few moments. I thought she was going crazy but maybe… that is just how strong love is.

"So you really want him back?" I asked. Suzy nodded her head eagerly like a puppy. I wiped some tears away from her cheeks and gently hugged her.

"Then let's get him back" I whispered.