Chapter 13

The world we used to play around

 

kampai!” the girls said while tossing the glass of soda. Everybody was still up even though it nearly one in the morning expect Seohyun who slept earlier around twelve. Tiffany and Jessica seem to be the one enjoying it. Sooyoung and the other are in the table while eating and watching movie at the same time.

Taecyeon was holding a can of soda, seated beside Yoona in the sofa while watching some American movie the Jeti requested when he realised how late it was to be still inside a girl’s dorm. “Yoona, I think I need to go now. We’ll be leaving for Japan early this morning”

“You’re going abroad?” It’s normal for an Idol to go abroad like what Khun said. This time of the year should be the busiest one; I wonder how he still had the time to leisure. “Japan demands more of 2pm” he smiled.

“if that’s the case then you should go” her caring eyes smiled as Taec stood up and grabbed his things. “Leaving already?” Tiffany looked back when she noticed taec stood up. “It’s already one in the morning, Ms” he winked.

“Bye Taec!” the girls shouted.

 

 

 

Hey bro, you owe me one there” Kun sat beside Taec who’s packing his stuff inside the bag. “Pack enough, we’ll be staying for long”

“How long” Taec questioned while not leaving his eyes to the bag. “I asked hyung a while ago. Two to three months would be fine”

“That long?!” with much shock and disappointment, he responded. “I also don’t understand” he sighed.

“How is she?” the question suddenly popped out in the conversation. “She’s doing quite okay, her neck doesn’t hurt that much compared the time she woke up. Luckiy, they already forgot your promise of paying a visit and I already gave the medicine you asked me to buy in the middle of the night” he half-laughed while smirking (in a good way). “Don’t worry I’ll treat you when we’re already in Japan, Teriyaki or tempura?”

“Anything would be just fine, what’s important is it comes from the heart” he cheesily said. Taec elbowed his chest while Khun placed his hand in his ribs, over dramatically reacting. “Go, mind your own thing. I’m busy”

“Fine, gonna leave you here and just continue packing, don’t forget to take a little nap, you haven’t slept” he said with a concerned look and pulled out the room. “Remember, 6 am is our flight but be ready before six”

*three months… isn’t that too long? Things are just getting back to normal or getting better…

 

 

Aish, that dork” Jia sighed while looking at her phone beside Suzy. “He promised to pay a visit but he didn’t. He’s such a jerk. How’s your neck?”

“It’s doing fine” she placed her hand at her neck and felt okay. “Thank goodness, Khun brought some medicine. I forgot to buy because of the busy schedule, min and fei also did” she threw her phone at the bed side table and hugged her pillow.

“I’m okay now, Unnie. No need to worry” she smiled. “I really hate it when you get in trouble like this. I am wondering, why did you sleep in the floor? You got your bed here, don’t you?” Suzy blush a little. Luckily, the room is quite dark. The only light is the lamp opened producing orange light.

“I’m already sleepy. Let’s talk tomorrow” she closed her eyes and pretended to sleep and hid herself inside the blanket.

 

 

When is the last time I checked this story? I can't remember

By the way, I am writing a new story entitled as "Sir, can you teach love?" 

I already got five chapters done and still thinking if I should post it. the story is about a 19-year-old Bae suzy and Med graduate Ok Taecyeon who became her professor.

What do you think?

 

                                      IThanks For ReadingIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

                                                                               (and Don't forget to leave a comment)