Chapter

The world we used to play around

 

Khun’s POV

For the nth time I heard the guy beside me sigh but kept on doing something with his phone, it’s been a week or so that he started doing all the possible ways to contact his ‘love’ and haven’t given up until now. It was frustrating for my part too, as a friend, to see him like that. He having no sleep plus having a hard time doing his daily routines like eating is equals to a like non-existent Ok TaecYeon.

To be exact, he isn’t functioning anymore. I am starting to miss the troll that never fails to make me, everyone, smile and laugh with his though corny acts.

“Can’t you just do something else than that?” I growled, not wanting to be mean to the broken hearted guy but needed to. Taec threw me a dagger glance and without saying a word, he placed his eyes back to his phone.

“Taec! Taec!” Chansung came running inside the room, garnering a confused stare from both of us. What’s with the rush?

“Look what my I found” He tried to say clear while catching his breath. He sat between me and Taec and brought his IPAD close to our view. I quickly closed my laptop screen same as Taec who placed his phone back to his pocket. Thank goodness, it was like the first time it went back starting from last week.

“I saw this while I was in the café. I think it was taken few days ago because the graduation photo shoot happened only this week” Chan stated, showing a picture of an obviously female idol surrounded by fans.

Taec was silent for few moments. He just stared at the picture and was like thinking of what to say.  “When was the last time you checked the web?” I asked. Yes, it’s been week since he opened his laptop. He was too busy with his phone for a while.

“Sh*t!  she… came back?” Taec asked with a hint of confusing and irritation on his voice.

“Didn’t she tell you?” ChanSung asked. What an idiot.

“Wait. Is your source reliable? Was this really taken this week or whatsoever?” I needed to make sure his information was right before this guy over her goes dead like again.

“Yes. I am sure. I asked my friend who studies in the same school as hers and he confirmed it. Suzy was there during the photo shoot” He confidently stated. If he was right does that mean…

“Am I rejected?” Taec murmured with his voice having the down tone.

Chansung and I shared a glace. He just gave me the what-should-we-say-look. I was frozen and all I was able to do was furrow my brows. I am pretty clueless too.

“uhm… ye-… no… maybe she was just…  uhm… busy?” I stuttered like a total .

Taec placed the Ipad down and stood up with his shoulders hanging, made him look like the main character in the game plants vs zombies, the second one of course.

“Where are you going?” Changsung worriedly asked, glancing at the guy towering in front of us. This is bad.

“Air” he said flatly but by his actions, it is clearly seen he is not in a really good mood.

 

Min’s POV

“Still no answer?” Jia asked. Fei shook her head, still holding her phone on her hands. It’s been like years since we started calling Suzy and we haven’t had even a single text or answer call. It’s starting to get on our nerves.

Her first call since she left was her first night away. She told us about how Taec confessed to her in the airport and how it made her feel so sad and full of regrets. But we knew she was genuinely excited by the chuckles she shared with every pause she had while telling her story.

The second was few nights ago. It was obvious to her voice how angry and mad she was with one person… and that was Taec.

She sounded like she was about to kill anyone that appear to her sight and that’s what making us like this.

And the next thing, we found out she went back home two days ago and stayed only for a night in our dorm without us knowing. We just found her room in a total mess and looked like she added few more things she brought overseas.

 I was wondering if she is planning on staying longer.

“Fei, you got one new message!?” I exclaimed as I saw her phone lit up that was just placed down in the table.

She grabbed her phone and everyone started to anticipate.

“What?” we asked. Fei was staring too long in her phone.

“Suzy… Suzy… there was a change in the contract?” Fei said in a horrified tone.

“instead of one year… it will be a two and a half…”

 

 

A/N:

Here's my new TaecYoon story ^^ please support and enjoy!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/290652/on-the-run-with-the-past-2pm-siwon-snsd-taecyeon-taecyoon-yoona

Anyone knows where I can make a request for a fanfic cover? i am not good with photoshop or whatsoever... :">