Chapter

The world we used to play around

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN                       

 

So was he left in Japan or something?” spoke Jia. She and the others we’re sitting inside one of the practice rooms inside the JYP building when they noticed Taec was missing for some days. “I heard hyung gave him a vacation overseas. That’s really unfair” Changsung growled while playing in his IPAD.

“That’s a price, Chan” Nichkhun stated. Jia looked at Khun.”So, you know something, don’t you? Where did that jerk go?” she sat beside Khun in the floor while staring at him texting someone on his phone.

“He texted me few days ago, he said he’s fine and don’t look for him because he’s having a good time” Khun moved his phone away before Jia grabbed it. Too bad she failed. “aish! I’ll just look if you’re telling the truth”

“Do I look like someone who tell lies” Khun said loudly. Jia sat back to the sofa and crossed her arms to her chest with a disappointed look. Seulong suddenly went near and whispered to her. “You miss him don’t you?” he teased.

She gave him a death glare. “Shut up, okay?” Seulong silenced and sat quietly beside her. “I was just… worried for someone” She suddenly spoke with a low voice, allowing only the two of them to hear. It seems that everyone’s busy doing their own stuff like changsung who haven’t stopped plying his I pad, Khun texting someone on his phone, Jo kwon getting water in the dispenser near them, and other’s who’s practicing a certain dance.

“Who?” Seulong whispered back. “Promise me first you won’t tell anyone and I’ll tell you” she showed her smallest finger raised above all the finger. “Pinky promise” seulong accepted the deal.

“I think something’s…. Between….” She took a deep breath before speaking again. “Taec and Suzy” Seulong’s eyes widen as he heard what she said. “Chincha?!” he half laughed.

“Shhh!” she looked irritated with his reaction. “Why? Do you expect me not to be shocked? I haven’t even thought about that. I always think that he treats Suzy like that because he sees her as a younger sister but what made you think like that?”

“I am not saying that something’s already going on. I just felt that something is in progress…. like in a game, their relationship is ready to level up” she sighed. “Owwwww, tell me more!” he leaned closer with his chin resting in his hands.

“These past few months, my spying is doing quite well. Remember the time we had the JYP family party, the day after that night… I saw them sleeping together in our living room with Taec’s arms wrapped around Suzy….. I don’t really want to think something about them but I just can’t avoid it. I care for our maknae and Taec wasn’t even in our list of candidates that can be our maknae’s….. You know?”

“I understand you” Seulong sighed while obviously absorbing the story. “But trust me Taec is not a bad guy” he tapped Jia’s shoulder and walked out.

“Jyp’s plan is not doing as well as your spying” he heard someone muttered and saw Jo Kwon still standing in front of the dispenser though his bottle was filled up. “Did you listen to our conversation?” she looked mad while staring at the guy near him.

“I know everything that’s going on in this company. Remember, I got radars that can absorb everything that’s fishy” he teasingly grinned. “Yah!” Jia shouted. Thank goodness, the others already left for lunch and the only one left was her and that guy.

“Don’t worry, that little secret is safe with me. We’ve been friend for so long and I would do anything just to maintain the good image of our groups… just like what JYP is doing right now” she watched Jo kwon left the room.

Jo kwon is a really good friend especially for Taec. He was in training much longer that the others. It seems that he was there when JYP entertainment was built and saw each progress and success with his very own eyes. No doubt, he cares the most for the company and he does everything for it… even letting his friend be the bait…

 

Author's note:

Don't get me wrong, I love Jo Kwon, Okay? ^_^ I just think that he fits that role LOL

Again... Thanks for reading and please DO leave a comment. My mind needs some feedback :">