Chapter

The world we used to play around

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

Taec kept himself inside his room for the past few days after his picture with yoona surfaced. he never used his phone nor even opened his mail though he wasn't prohibited not to. he wanted to have time to think about what happened for numerous time.

"Taec?" He was in the middle of replaying the scene in his mind when he heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice. 

"Just leave me alone" he said as he pulled his headphones back. "I'm not leaving until you open this damn door Mr Ok" the person behind the door stubbornly replied.

Taec threw his headphones away the second time around and stormed out of his bed to open the door.

"What do you want?" he growled. Khun smiled and raised the white plastic he was holding.

The two sat at the floor as Taec decided to open his glass window to have a look at the fascinating view of the nighy sky.

"Thanks" he said as khun handled him an opened can of beer. "Having a rough time?" Khun asked.

"Obviously" he replied nonchalantly.

"You know Taec... if what you think is right is what is right..." 

"But it isn't that easy..." staring at the dark sky, he scowled.

"What's bothering you... really? isn't this what you wanted? few years ago, you came in my room crying and saying you wanted her so badly... but now... "

"Khun, I wanted her... that's it..."

"Don't you even have any single feeling left for her... after all the years you've been together, that's impossible" 

"Yoona is a really pretty and admirable girl and that's why I am feeling like this. Now that we have this friendship I really treasure, I think that she deserves a better guy than me..." he trailed off.

"The one that can give her more time, care, and love. not just the "enough" that I often give her" 

"Taec, you're a great guy" Khun assured, showing a slight smile.

"But still... I want her to have the best guy..."

"Save that for the future Mr Ok. for now, just let her have you"

•••

"2PM's Ok TaecYeon and Im Yoona confirmed dating" One of the news anchors dressed in tight suit announced in a flash report.

"After the mysterious pictures surfaced on net few days ago, it became the no. 1 in a lot of search engines and as of today, the couple have confirmed their relationship...." the reporter started. 

"So, It's true. They're together for real... " Jia commented with a bit of bitterness in her tone as they watched the pictures of Taec and Yoona infront of snsd's dorm being flashed on the screen.

"I think that's how love works" Fei guessed as the TV showed more of their pics including Yoona's friendly kiss on Taec's cheeks.

Suzy suddenly stood up from being seated and rushed her way through her room. Fei and Jia shared a confused stare with each other while Min was already on her way to the room.

"Suzy?" she asked as she entered the dark room. all the lights were shut off and only the moon gives the light. she walked and sat at the edge of the bed as she glanced at the girl lying on it with a blanket covering her whole body.

"I know you're still up. wanna talk?" she asked but Suzy didn't respond.

"Suzy, I know what you feel... you're hurt right?" she suddenly asked. Suzy still kept mum as Min gathered all her thoughts. after few seconds of silence, she finally talked.

"The night you told me that you are having a little attraction to him, I knew it wasn't just attraction... The nights you spent secretly crying after you saw him and yoona together again, the burden you had when he didn't visit you when he promised he will and now that their relationship is confirmed... look at you... a little atttaction won't do that much, right?" She asked, not removing her eyes from the blanket.

"I know it isn't just an attraction... you know what it is... obviously... it's love..." Min heard sobs forcedly pulled back under the sheet of blanket as she spit her thoughts out.

"Suzy you're young and may be confused of what you feel but --"

"Unnie stop!" before she can finish her words, Suzy flung her arms around her neck and finally cried on Min's chest. 

Min soothe her hair as suzy kept crying for a while. "So are you gonna tell me something now?"

Suzy stared directly at her eyes as she stopped crying for a moment. her mind focused for her brain to produce and her tongue to say the perfect words

Min stared back at the most gorgeous hazel brown eyes she ever saw and waited for her to speak up.

"I ... Love... Him..."

 

A/N

Hi! so a while ago, I made a lot of changes to improve the story and as you can see there are also some deleted chapters (I deleted the not so important chapters and left all the important events). before the story played around the three and I had a hard time chooing his partner but now that the story is edited, It is way easier ^^ Thank you all for reading and I hope for some comment and new subscribers :">

Note: I also added a co-author.