Another Game

The world we used to play around

CHAPTER SIX

 

TaecYeon’s POV

The game ended with so much laughter and shrieks from the girls at the side. No one won.  Before it was ended, actually, Sohee accidentally slipped while running towards us. Jyp decided to stop it; he can’t take another one to be hurt. Besides, it was so much fun it made my lap and hips hurt like hell. Wonder why girls nowadays weigh so much.

The second game started and everyone was eager to win, just that something special as the major price for today and I bet everyone is eager to know what that is.  Everyone started looking, under the table, everywhere; the place is not actually that big to find a small piece of box for too long. It’s a resto anyway.

Yoona sat beside me; I know she’s quite upset. This is our supposed date after being re-united or should a say the date which made us re-united? “Taec, can I borrow “Your Girl” for a second. We need some help finding that box” Khun grabbed Yoona’s arm and I was caught off guard. My hips still hurt and I can’t go running and walking finding for a piece of box

Yoona and Khun are friends and I understand. It’s not that I’m giving her away; I am just letting her go to find her own journey.

Soon, the room was empty and silence occurred. Even JYP himself went out to join the fun. I look like a total killjoy now but hey, I just got soaked in the rain and my lap is squeezed for hundreds of times.  “Suzy?” I looked at the girl sitting in the other table, facing opposite to me. I never noticed her.

I tried calling her again but yeah, I looked like a fool. She was wearing her earphones. Explain to me why earphones can sometimes unnoticeable. I looked at her carefully, her head resting in her arms, eyes shut closed, the hyemi I knew in the world of Kirin arts high. I didn’t bother waking her up. She must be dead tired.

I was about to turn back when I noticed something under JYP’s coat left in his seat. There is something suspicious about that thing. Suzy's other arm was resting on it, it will be harder for me to look at it. I kneeled down to check what’s under it. Bingo! The box was here all along, such a stubborn guy he is.

While kneeling down, I slowly touched her arm and carefully lifted it. Fortunately, I was able to lift it successfully. I slowly removed the coat and that is indeed the box. I didn’t bother checking what’s on it, all I wanted was to get the box and leave. I don’t intend on waking a tired girl.

I was about to stand up when a glass suddenly fell down. Suzy immediately awoke from her sleep. “Oppa?!” she removed her earphone and asked worriedly and shocked. “Mianeh~~ I was just trying to get this” I smiled as I showed the box. “Oh! Is that the box?” I bet she is amazed and confused how this box got her, it’s clearly written on her face.

The door swung open and everyone was back with a exhausted look all over their face. Jo kwon obviously gave some effort; sweats are continuously rushing in his milky white skin. “Omo! The box!” Junho noticed the box I was holding when they got in. at the other side, Jyp was giving that I-GOT-YOU smile while looking at them like fools.

“So, who wants to know what exactly the price is?” JYP asked.

 

 

Author's POV:

I just realized, I should have made the chapters longer. so, that's gonna be the pattern now.

I was kinda lost in the story so I haven't updated that much but I kinda get it again.

I was planning on writing a new Fan fic about TaecZy, what do you think?