eighteen

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what are you doing there now?”

“watching TV while eating a snacks”

“oh you will get fat soon”

“I dont care~!”

Sulli was sitting comfortably on sofa while watch TV and enjoying her favorite snacks. She have nothing to do today so she just spend her time in the home like this, its a lazy time. And now she talk to Chanyeol through phone because Chanyeol said he missed her already that make Sulli chuckles by his words. Well- Chanyeol in on vacation with his father and brother so yeah, it’s been a while he didn’t met his girlfriend.

“really? You don’t care? Ouch~ I will get a fatty girlfriend then” Chanyeol .

“oh you mind about it huh?”

“probably?”

“then find another girlfriend!”

“oh sure!” he said while chuckles, he sure that Sulli pouting hard now because of his words.

“okay I’ll find a new boyfriend as well” she said, don’t wanna lose.

“oohh are you planning to do that? By asking me to find a new girlfriend first huh?”

“probably?”

“don’t copy me!”

And then they are laughing together because of their own silly conversation. They always talk about nonsense things, this couple is kind of weird. Sometimes if a couple talk about another girls or boys they will fight or argue, but not with this one couple. They rather to make it funny by joking around about it, well- as long as it’s a joke they won’t argue but laughing.

“when will you comeback?” Sulli asked after they’re stop laughing.

“next week I guess, why? You miss me already?”

“hhmmm- a little miss you”

“really? Just a little? Okay~ I will make you miss me more”

Sulli chuckles and put her legs on the table and not focus anymore to the TV show because talking to her boyfriend is way interesting.

“how?” she asked.

“I will be back next month so you will miss me so much” Chanyeol said confidently.

“are you sure I’ll miss you more?”

“Yes of course because you love me, and can’t stay away from me for a long time, right? Right?”

Sulli groans after heard Chanyeol’s cheesy sentence, she can’t stand it. And then Sulli seen Sehun who appear from his room, seems like he will go somewhere because he look neat.

“is it Chanyeol?” he asked.

“yes-“

Sehun suddenly sit next to her and took her cellphone.

“Yah Park Chanyeol, are you having fun? Don’t forget to bring a present for your brother in law” he said to Chanyeol

“oh why so embarrassing!” Sulli kick his knee immediately.

“oh sure! Just make sure you’re not disturb my dating time with your twin!”

“its easy~” Sulli take her cellphone back and put it on her ear.

“dont listen to him! Anyway, I’m hang up okay?” she said to end the conversation.

“yes, I need to go as well. take care babe, bye!”

“you too, bye!”

Eventhough they are dating for 3rd months already but it still make Sulli feel awkward if she should call him with babe or something. She said it just tickle, maybe it’s because her first time to  have a relationship so yeah. Its a bit weird for her to do that.

Sulli put her cellphone on the table and then look at Sehun.

“where are you going?” she asked.

“uhhmm looking for a girlfriend since my twin has a boyfriend already”

“ouch~” Sulli make a disgust look to Sehun all of sudden.

“why? Anything wrong?”

“it just too much”

“why? I just want to looking for a girlfriend. Is it wrong for you huh?”

Sulli rolled her eyes and take a remote control to change the program TV “you rejected Jiyeon though” she said make Sehun look at her.

“yah I told you, she is too pretty for me. Beside... I want a girl who hard to get- I mean... I want I’m the one who make an effort to get her, not her who make an effort to get me. Got it?”

“alright~ whatever did you said”

“he looking for a girlfriend who look like you, Sull” Luhan suddenly pop out and jump from behind to sit next to Sulli, now she sit between her brothers.

“look like me? Are you my fanboy huh?” Sehun rolled his eyes. she snort but then she look at Luhan that look so neat as well “are you guys going together?”

“Yep! Boys time” Luhan said proudly.

“oohhh- so now you two don’t ask me to get out together since I’m in different university as you two? Kay fine” Sulli floded her arms in front of her chest pretend sulk. Luhan chuckles and hold her head.

“sulk? I told you it’s a boys time. Are you a boy then?”

“hyung, we will be late if we keep persuade this kid” complain Sehun make Sulli hit him with a cushion.

“go then go go” she kick Sehun that already stood up.

“stop sulk. I will buy you super delicious chocolate okay? Bye!” Sehun waving to her.

“take care,sull. Bye” Luhan messed her hair and walking follow Sehun.

“have fun then!” Sulli shout as they walk downstair

After 10 minutes Luhan and Sehun go, Siwon got back home and he smiled when he looked at Sulli who sit down lazily on the couch while watching TV.

“maknae!” he greeted.

“oh oppa” Sulli get up from her lazy position when she noticed Siwon who sit next to her now.

“is this girl lonely because her boyfriend go travelling huh?” he nudge her arms, teasing her that look boring.

“aish~ I’m not though. Stop tease me oppa. Are you just comeback from gym?”

“Yes, met a pretty woman there”

“oohh really?” Sulli get excited immediately and turn her body to Siwon.

“oh why so excited?” Siwon frowning look at his little sister.

“because I want to know. Who is that lucky lady oppa? Tell me tell me!” Sulli shook his arms that make Siwon chuckles.

“you believe that I met a pretty lady huh?”

Sulli nodding excitedly “yes! Because Yoochun oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter