twelve

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 days didn’t come to school after an accident that night, finally Sulli go to school again today. But she skip her breakfast and go to school immediately- not with driver as usual, but she decide to take busway to go to school today. Sehun hold her but she keep with her own, Sehun want to follow her but she push him to get in to the car and ask the driver to drive immediately and then she runaway.

Sulli still not fine- not her body but her mind and her mental. She is back to the old her, messy as usual, she makes her hair back into a bun and pull up the bangs to the back. Her face look pale- not even use anything on her face. On the way- her mind still not focus. Siwon’s word always rang on her mind since that night. That night she hope that car hit her until she dead- so she can met her mom in the heaven. But too bad- that car doesn’t hit her but she just fainted. And the next day she woke up in her own room with Sehun and Luhan beside her bed. Since that time Sulli turn off her cellphone because she didn’t wanna pick a call from anyone. Even Chanyeol just call to Sehun and asked why Sulli’s phone is dead.

Sulli sigh and the busway stop make her immediately get down because she reach her school already. When she walk to her school- she seeing Sehun stood up on the gate school while look at his watch. Sehun waited for Sulli, for sure. Sulli just walk without even stop when she passed by Sehun, Sehun who know that Sulli is still in mess just follow Sulli and walk beside her.

“no need to wait for me though” Sulli said immediately when Sehun walk beside her.

“I’m worried, don’t you know it? You never take busway before”

“who said? And- no need to worried. I’m alright” Sulli said.

Everyone look at Sulli now. They can see that Sulli change back to the old her. She look so messy and her face so pale. Some of them whispering want to know what happen to Sulli but then Sehun stop walk and sigh.

“for God sake! Can’t you guys stop staring?!! Why always busybody about people? Go away!!” Sehun yelling and makes them all immediately walk away.

Sehun accompany Sulli until she reach her class and then he leave with a bunch message for Sulli. Sulli just smile and saying thanks to him. He is such the best twin ever, Sulli thought.

When break time- Sulli just stay at the class. Daydreaming- she want to met her mom. She want to asked to her mom, is that true she killed her mom. she comeback to her sense after someone come to the class and yelling.

“Sulli!! Why are you here? Someone waiting for you though!” Krystal come while panting.

“what do you mean?” Sulli asked.

“aigooo- just follow me okay? Lets go!”

Krystal pull her hands immediately and run while keep pulling Sulli’s hands. Krystal bring her to the basket ball area- there are so many students there. Sulli want to knoc Krystal’s head-  because she is not in mood to watch basket ball now. But what she thought is wrong- she seen Chanyeol who stood up in the middle of the basket ball field. He smiled while holding a roses there- he just look at Sulli who stood up far enough from him but he still can see her.

Sulli just looked at him with her flat face. Until Chanyeol speaking.

“okay guys! Here I am- uhm- I want to confess to someone that I really love since the first time I meet her. I fall in love with her on the first sight. She really take my attention and make me always want to get close to her. I like her just the way she is. This is the first time I confessing to someone, that’s why I’m a bit nervous though. So- Choi Sulli, do you want to be my girlfriend?” Chanyeol said sincerely with his smile and look at Sulli that still stood up on her place. Everyone yelled because of jealous and envy.

“Sulli?” Chanyeol called again because Sulli keep quiet.

“I’m sorry, I can’t” Sulli said flatly and then walk away leave that place. Make everyone drop mouth because of Sulli’s answer, including Chanyeol that frozen on his place. He blinks and then chase Sulli immediately.

He chase her and pull her wrist immediately, make Sulli look at him.

“what do you mean you can’t, Sulli? I think we talked about this already right? That night? You said you love me? But now- why- ?” Chanyeol seems disappointed “are you kidding me?” he asked again.

Sulli take away her hands from Chanyeol. She stare at Chanyeol.

“I change my mind. I’m sorry I can’t be your girlfriend. And- let’s forget each other now. Let’s pretend like we never know to each other. I’m sorry” Sulli bowing and then walk away.

“but Sulli- “ Chanyeol hold her wrist again but Jinri just stare at him for a while.

“please Chanyeol- just help me this time. I beg you- “ Sulli said and makes Chanyeol let go of her wrist slowly- she walk away leave Chanyeol that frozen. He never imagine if Sulli will do this to him, did that time Sulli just kidding? Is she never love him back?

Sulli walking hold her tears that almost fall down. She try hard to not cry again- she will be strong, she is strong girl so she can;t cry.

Chanyeol I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I dont mean to hurt you, I’m so sorry. The situation make us can’t be together. I love you, I sincerely love you. but- I dont wanna Siwon oppa hate me. He hate me already for killing my mom, and I dont wanna he hate me more because I close to you. I’m so sorry Chanyeol. I dont wanna Siwon oppa disappointed again because of me, I want to be a good little sister for him. Please understand- I love you, Chanyeol.

*****************

“mom!” Yoochun walk in to his mom house and found her mom that standing near the door. His mom turn back and look at Yoochun who just coming.

“Yoochun- “

“hey mom? what’s wrong? You look gloomy” Yoochun hold his mom cheeks to check that she is sick or something.

“Yoochun can you help Chanyeol? Since he come home today he look so gloomy. He didn’t told mom what was happened to him. Mom is worried about him,Yoochun”

“maybe he have problem in his school? Dont worry mom- I will ask him later. Dont be gloomy okay?” Yoochun kissed his mother forehead and then walk to gazebo in the back of the house. He looked at Chanyeol that just throwing a food for the fish lazily. He is seriously in problem. Yoochun know his brother so much eventhough they not growing up together.

“Hey buddy! Lets go hang out today? The weather is so good though” Yoochun sit next to him while mess his hair. Chanyeol not affect with his brother existence.

“I’m lazy, hyung. I just want stay at home today”

“seriously? Not as usual though! Hey what’s wrong?” Yoochun ask him.

“I failed”

“failed? Failed of what?”

“hyung- is love that hurt? What the heck, hyung. I feel like crying already though. But-“

“what actually happened? Do you mind to tell me?”

“I confessed to Sulli today. And- she rejected me. I was confessed to her in public, hyung. In front of all of the students. But she reject me. That night after dinner, I said I love her and she said she love me as well. But then today- she said she change her mind”

Yoochun fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter