Six.

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This evening Sulli go to Convenience store by herself to buy sanitary napkin. She go alone because its impossible to bring Sehun with just for it. its embarrassing.

When she is done and get out ofthe convenience store, she check again her stuff that she bought. because Sehun ask her to buy cotton balls for him and make sure she didn't forget it. When Sulli focus check it up, she accidentally bump into someone who standing in front of her and make her almost fall down but that guy catch her that make Sulli get surprised and blinks many times as she look at that guy who catch her. She stand up properly immediately and that guy hel her.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm okay, thank you so much" Sulli bowing to someone that look older than her. He just smile nicely to Sulli.

"no problem, be careful next time" he said kindly.

"Hyung! I found a super delicious ddoboki on that street, seriously!"

Someone shouting and walk toward this guy, and Sulli know who is the owner of that voice, She know it so well, that's why she turn her head to the guy who owner that deep voice, Park Chanyeol. He walked to the guy who stood up beside Sulli who safe her just now, Chanyeol didn't recognize Sulli until he smile widely and stand up in front of that guy and he look at Sulli who stood up next to his hyung.

"Sulli? hey!" Chanyeol tilted his head as he looked at Sulli.

"you know her?" that guy asked Chanyeol, the one who safe Sulli is his hyung, Yoochun.

"yes hyung, she is my friend in the school. Sulli, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol close to Sulli and stand up next to her.

"ah- I- I just buy something at this convenience store" Sulli answer nervously.

"She is your friend or your girlfriend?" asked Yoochun again make Sulli's eyes widen so do Chanyeol. Both of them seems surprised because of Yoochun's words.

"stop teasing me hyung! Sulli, he is my hyung Park Yoochun. He just came back from China a week ago" Chanyeol said introduce his hyung to Sulli.

"Hello Sulli, nice to meet you. You're so pretty though, do you want to be Chanyeol's girlfriend?" Yoochun said while smile widely make Sulli laugh awkwardly and dont know what to answer him.

"Hyung!" Chanyeol yelling and punch his hyung's arm.

"ahahah- thank you oppa, nice to  meet you too" just that Sulli answer as she scratch her head that not itchy.

"where do you want to go now, Sulli?" Chanyeol asked Sulli while look at her.

"go home"

"really? then- me and Yoochun hyung will drive you home, okay?" Chanyeol offering a help for Sulli to drive her home with their car. But Sulli shake head, she doesn't wanna Chanyeol and his hyung drive her because now she bring something that she bought. She will feel embarrassing if Chanyeol asked her what did she bought.

"n- no- no need, my house is not that far from here. I will just walk" Sulli reject polite to both of them.

"its okay Sulli, we will send you home. Moreover, I just bumped into you right? and you almosy fall down, are you really alright?" Yoochun looked at Sulli.

"I'm alright oppa, really"

"You bumped into her hyung? until she almost fall down? how meanie-" Chanyeol look at his hyung while frown. "are you alright Sulli? I'm sorry because my hyung big body you almost fall down"

"No- no Chanyeol, I'm the one who bumped into Yoochun oppa. no need to apologize" Sulli puzzled why Yoochun said he is the one who bumped into her. 

"okay then, because you the one who bumped into Yoochun hyung so you will take our offering to send you home with our car, okay?"

Finally Sulli give up and now she already sit down in the car with Chanyeol and Yoochun. She sat beside Yoochun who driving while Chanyeol sit on the back. Yoochun who ask her to sit there because if Sulli sit on the back alone it feel unpolite and it look like they want to kidnap Sulli.

When they entering the residential area where Sulli's home, Yoochun feel like familiar and know this area so well. and it reminds him to someone that stay in this area, someone that really close to him before.

"which one is your house, Sulli?" Yoochun asked without looking at Sulli.

"just follow the straight road and then turn left, hyung" Chanyeol explained, and proud of himself because he know Sulli's house already since he come this home sometimes to met Sehun.

"I didn't asking you though" Yoochun said while look at Chanyeol from the mirror view.

"stop here oppa!" Sulli yelled because Yoochun almost passing by her house. Yoochun stop immediately and speechless when he seeing the house that Sulli told is her house. A big house and look so elegant. Yoochun just look at that house and there is some things on his mind. It's still the same, just they change the colour.

"hyung? are you listening? why are you daydreaming?" Chanyeol wake him up by shake his shoulder.

"yes? sorry? what did you say?" Yoochun dazed and look at Sulli who look at him as well now. Right, she really look like 'him' . so, Sulli is his sister. Choi Siwon.

"thanks for send me home oppa, you want to come in to my home first?" Sulli asked.

"ah- no need Sulli, we will just go home now. and you're welcome" he smiled to Sulli.

Sulli get out of the car so do Chanyeol who will move his seat next to Yoochun. While Yoochun just stay in the car waiting for Chanyeol.

"Thank you, Chanyeol" Sulli said  before she walk into her house.

"my pleasure, Sulli. See you later in the school" he waved happily and the get into the car.

During the way to go home after dropping Sulli, Yoochun just keep silent and didn't say a word. That's make Chanyeol frown and look at his brother who suddenly become so silent.

"hyung? are you alright? why suddenly you become so quiet?" Chanyeol looked at his brother who is driving now.

Because Yoochun didn't answer him, Chanyeol shake his shoulder again. "hyung!" called him.

"yes? hey what's wrong?" Yoochun look at his brother for awhile and the back to the road.

"I'm the one who should ask you what's wrong with you?"

"what's wrong with me? there is nothing wrong with me, why?"

"really? you sure?" Chanyeol look at his brother with his small eyes.

"of course!"

"okay then if you said so"

Chanyeol back to sit properly and start to play his phone. He thought maybe his brother is sleepy now that's why he look so quiet.

"Chanyeol, did Sulli have a brother?" suddenly Yoochun asked Chanyeol who busy playing with his phone.

"yes, she have four brothers but I never saw the two of her brother. I just know and just met Luhan hyung and Sehun, Sehun is my classmate and he is Sulli's twin"

Yoochun gulp after heard Chanyeol's answer. What he thinking about is true, Sulli is Siwon little sister. This Sulli who friend with her little brother is Siwon's little sister. And they still stay at the same place, that house where Yoochun always playing with Siwon.

"why suddenly you asking about her? dont say you likes Sulli, hyung?" Chanyeol stop playing his phone and stare at his hyung who chuckles now.

"hhahah why? if I like her, so what?" he looked at Chanyeol who stare at him with his big eyes now.

"hyung! are you crazy? your age and her age is not suits to be together. You are too old for her, moreover she is not type a girl who easy to get. She is hard to get. Even rumour said she reject a lot of guy in the school" Chanyeol explained to Yoochun.

"so what if our age

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter