Fifteen.

I want you and Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon finished his job today faster because he have promise to met someone, his old friend that long time didn't met. He get into the cafe and look around, he smiled when he seen a girl with blonde hair waving to him with her wide smile. Siwon walk toward her immediately when he recognized it she is his friend that he want to met to.

"Siwoniiiee~" that girl welcome Siwon excitedly and hug him immediately when he already stood up in front of her.

"Jessica Jung! it's been a long time, wow you gotten even prettier huh?" Siwon hug her back warmly. Jessica is already like his little sister, she is so hyper and talk much eventhough sometimes can be so sharp at word.

"thank you! hehe" Jessica asked him to sit down and let him order some food first before they start the conversation.

"how are you? when you comeback here? ouh Jessie, you went since long time ago and just comeback now. how cruel" Siwon said after his order already on his table.

"as you see, I'm fine. and- hihi I'm sorry, it's because my father want me comeback to America so yeah~ I feel comfortable there anyway that's why I'm forgot to comeback here if my little sister didn't beg me to come here hahahaha" Jessica laugh while covering as usual.

"so if your little sister didn't asked you to comeback then you won't comeback?"

"probably? hahahah"

"I miss you though, you don't even miss me? I'm impressed" Siwon shake head pretend like he is disappointed.

"of course I miss you! and- Yoochun as well"

Jessica can see that Siwon face change all of sudden when she mention Yoochun, his bright face suddenly disappear to somewhere. Jessica just look at him that now sipping on his coffee.

"what's wrong?" Jessica asked.

"wrong? nothing's wrong" Siwon shrugs and smile.

"you guys- still fight? hey it's been long time already, Siwon"

"jess, please. if you just want to talk about this- I rather to go now" Siwon said in serious toned.

"oh c'mon Siwon, let's settle this. don't you feel uncomfortable that being an enemy with your bestfriend for long time? hello Siwon~ he is your bestfriend, you two are bestfriend since childhood. why can't you guys talk about this and make it clear? I mean- why don't even you listen to him even once?" Jessica try to speak calmly to make Siwon stay.

"Jess, if he is my bestfriend. he won't did that to me. are you on his side because you have crush on him? oh c'mon Jess, you should get away not on his side, such a pity. he is betrayer"

Jessica rolled her eyes. why suddenly he mention about that now, ouch it's not the right time to talk about this.

"okay first, I'm not on anyone's side, and second- please not talk about that duh it's not the right time Siwon. And he is not betrayer, Yoona want it not him" Jessica shoot immediately make Siwon tilted his head in confused.

"what do you mean?"

"Yoona want you to hate her, and her way is pretend like she cheating with Yoochun. She begged Yoochun to do that with her, because Yoochun reject her that time, he didn't want hurt you. Until Yoona tell everything to Yoochun that she got leukimia, and her age is not that long already so Yoochun agree it. she didn't tell you because she didn't want you sad for her. And she told Yoochun that- she do that for you, she want you to hate her so when she is gone you won't feel sad because you hate her"

Siwon just listen to Jessica carefully but then he smirk.

"you must be kidding me, you and Yoochun must be already planned this all right?"

"its not a thing that I should make it as kidding, this is an important thing. and if you still don't believe me, you can take this with you" Jessica take out a book from her bag, its a diary. Siwon just look at it on table "Yoona gave me this when the last time I meet her at hospital. Maybe this thing can explain everything and make it clear. Yoona love you so much. I'm sorry- I'm too late for this all"

*******

Siwon stare at a pink diary on table now, he feel doesn't brave to open it up and read it but he is curious at the same time. After and hours he just stare at that diary, finally he sit down on the spinning chair and ready to open that diary. His curiousity is bigger than his fear. He open it up and start to read it, sometimes he smile by himself as he read it. It makes him addict and want to open on the next page again and again, until he stop at the page that get him really interesting.

Diary...

Today I meet Siwon’s little sister again! Guess who? Of course the cutest baby Sulli. Ouh~ she get even cuter day by day and her cheek make me want to bite her so bad hehe~ well she growing up well though, I’m glad that I can meet her again today. She is like an angel because for me she is the prettiest and the cutest baby I have ever meet even she just a little! How I wish I have a little sister like her, but too bad I dont have any siblings huhu. Siwon is so lucky to have her as his little sister, I’m sure she will be a pretty lady in the future. Imagine about it make me want to see how she growing up as a pretty lady later hahahah I will teach her about many things later if she is growing up! omg I dont know why I always get excited whenever I talked about her, is it because she is my soon to be sister in law? Hahahahah perhaps? Well- if I’m not become her sister in law in the future at least I want Siwon always love her and protect her always, because she is so precious. Siwonie! Good night and I love you hehe...

-Yoona

Siwon smile after he read it, she love Sulli so much, Siwon thought. He can saw it in the past, the way Yoona treat Sulli and whenever she met Sulli her eyes will be sparkling because so happy to meet that kid. And Yoona always bought a lot thing for Sulli, eventhough she can’t meet her she will give to Siwon and asked him to give it to Sulli later eventhough Sulli still a little and doesn’t understand anything.

And then Siwon open the next page, its about Yoona who missed her mom that she never see even since she was child. She never know who is her mom even there is no picture of her mother because since a little she just live with her daddy, just two of them and her dad never talk about her mom even once. Rumour said her mother left them after she gave born Yoona, don’t know the reason she just left like that. No matter how bad her mom is- Yoona still want to met her even once, just once. At least she know her mom, her look. Suddenly Siwon’s eyes move from the diary to the frame that on table, he took it and look at the picture it in. It was his picture with Henry, Luhan, Sehun and Sulli. They went to beach that time to have vacation together. In that picture all of them look so happy, can see it by their smile and laugh. Sulli’s mouth is bigger on that picture, that’s Sulli. She have a wide mouth whenever she laughing. Siwon focus on Sulli in that picture, she look so happy and her laugh look so bright.

And then Siwon remember Yoona again, Sulli....and Yoona, they have a similarity. Sulli always have a wide mouth whenever she laugh just the same like Yoona, that’s why her friends call her crocodile mouth Yoona while Sulli- they called her a hippo mouth Sulli. Seriously they never care about their look when they laugh, not like others girl who will cover their mouth if they laugh. Different with Yoona and Sulli, they are really same. And.... seems like their life story also have similarity. Yoona never meet her mom so do Sulli, but Yoona’s mother is nowhere to be found while Sulli’s mom has passed away. The point is- they never see their mom even once. Siwon just noticed these all, if Yoona and Sulli have a similarity. He caress Sulli’s face on that picture and smile, he put it back and then back focus on Yoona’s diary. He read it again one by one, and his expression change when it almost reach on the last page, where Yoona talk about her disease. And then Siwon reach the last page, and read it carefully.

Diary....

I don’t know this will be the last day I write here or not, well I hope I still can see the world tomorrow. But the fact is...I dont have strength already, I feel want to sleep soon.

Mom, do you ever think about me? Do you have ever miss me? Where are you now? Even until this time you still don’t want to meet me? I miss you so much mom, I want to hug you I want to see you even once. Why you left me like that, am I that unimportant? Just remember one thing, mom. I love you and I always do eventhough you never want to see mein your life.

Dad, I love you. thanks for treat me well since I was born until this time, you are a great father I have ever have. Thank you so much and I’m sorry I can’t be a good daughter for you, I can’t stay with you any longer. I’m tired dad, and I want to sleep now. Living with you is the greatest thing ever, I love you so much daddy!

Yoochun and Jessie. Thank you so much for everything, you guys help me a lot. I know what I did is wrong but.... thanks a lot. Please look for Siwon when I’m gone, and you two... I want you guys get married in the future eventhough I can’t attend it hehe. Yoochun-ah~ I’m sorry for make Siwon hate you, but I’m sure he will be back as usual soon. He is a good guy, and he mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter